Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

6th Annual ES Survivor League (a/k/a Suicide League) - And the winner is...

Bliz

7 hours ago, Busch1724 said:

I'm out too! Damn Steelers!

I knew this week would be tough with so many home underdogs. Throw in Green Bay struggling for a while, it was destined to be a brutal week. I was gonna switch to G.B., but in the end I didn't. Ugh!

Man I thought the exact same thing.  Which was why I decided to take the "safe" New England pick.  Yikes that was close

It was bound to happen sooner or later.  

A couple big upsets and over 1/3 of the remaining players went down.  11 souls lost to the Dolphins (4) Steelers (3), Broncos (2), Ravens and Raiders.  And 2 more to the dreaded "forgot to make a pick."

2nd week in a row we've had someone lose by picking against the Skins (not that I blame you MLSKINS for making that pick.  Looked like a damn tough matchup)

21 left

Several upsets, and half the remaining players went down.

I got too cute and had picked NYG.  Figured that team, backed into a corner at 0-3 and with OBJ finally healthy were going to come out with their hair on fire and run roughshod over the Bucs.  They nearly gutted it out, but alas...

Falcons took out 4, Dallass 2, Jax 1 and Pats 1.  

And Bang forgot to make a pick.  

giphy.gif

Only 11 left!

In a gut-wrenching last minute collapse worthy of the Redskins, our esteemed moderator and top-3 finalist @Destino failed to make a pick.

BooThisMan.gif

Down to our final 2!  @China was sweating bullets, but the Titans squeaked by the mighty browns in overtime, while I Isn't Dumb had a little easier time of it with the Steelers taking care of the Bengals easily at home.  Well done guys.

Archived