Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 - 18 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

2 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Ah gotcha.  I went to Ocean City Saturday morning and was passing through Easton at 9am when they opened so I checked the Dicks out there, and they had shirts but had no hats.  They said the trucks for some reason didn't come.  So I stopped at the one in Salisbury when passing through there, and they had literally nothing.  They said they simply weren't carrying any of it there.

Nah, they've got a bunch of stuff at this one, they have the locker room shirts in youth sizes.  Some other tshirts, they had a pennant last week which looked pretty cool.  They'll get the locker room shirt back and it's just a couple miles away from the apartment so I can check in often.  

I’ll be at work for the parade tomorrow.  I took off last Thursday and Friday and have a dental appointment for Wednesday so I just couldn’t squeeze the parade.  I have a TV in my office so I’ll be checking it out as much as I can.

Have fun out there all.  It’s going to be a moment to remember.

Haven’t been on the Skins site since I switched jobs but I’ve been thinking abt all of you the last two months. 

I was in DC outside the arena for game 5 and it was the most amazing moment of my life.  Just perfect.  Can’t really put it into words.  

We did it, man.... waited sooooooo damn long for this and all the agony of the last decade was worth it. 

5 minutes ago, Ellis said:

Haven’t been on the Skins site since I switched jobs but I’ve been thinking abt all of you the last two months. 

I was in DC outside the arena for game 5 and it was the most amazing moment of my life.  Just perfect.  Can’t really put it into words.  

We did it, man.... waited sooooooo damn long for this and all the agony of the last decade was worth it. 

Evwrything about the night was amazing. Even the biblical rain we have been getting stopped for a day and have way to beautiful low 70s weather. 

2 hours ago, pjfootballer said:

Wish I could see the parade. Anyone know if it will be on NHL Network? I’ll be at work tomorrow.

The parade itself wasn't listed on dish, but I'm hoping they'll show it. 

WHY NOT WATCH THE CUP ROLL DOWN CONSTITUTION AVE? Right by the Smithsonian? This is legendary!!!!!?✌?

39 minutes ago, mammajamma said:

Just got to DC for the parade. Flew 5 hours today from CA to get here, after flying 12 hours from Europe on Thursday. I'm so tired and jet lagged I can't feel my legs, but I wouldn't miss this for the world

I flew in on a much shorter flight. This is gonna be so friggin Awesome!!!

Archived