Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

fox sports 6 QB's poised to be elite in 2017

bh32

nfl-quarterbacks-elite-jump-2017-best-chances-cowboys-titans-raiders-052517.htm

I just don't understand how Cousins get so little respect compared to the QB's listed in this article..Dak has played one year throwing for less yards,avg,td's with 141 less attempts and he is considered to be elite in 2017? Tannehill.. really? what a joke..hances-cost-chances-cowboys-titans-raiders-052517

On May 27, 2017 at 11:17 AM, Warhead36 said:

Because Cousins is already elite

There I said it

Cousins must be if Stafford is already considered elite by some...

It's easy for someone to create a list like this with a bunch of young guys. I think the highest expectations are going to be with Winston and Dak. Winston due to the additional weapons added and Dak due to their O-line and all the weapons he has been handed.  Winston will need to eliminate careless mistakes.   It's going to be hard for Dak to replicate a four interception season and they moved from Romo completely. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2017 at 11:13 AM, bh32 said:

nfl-quarterbacks-elite-jump-2017-best-chances-cowboys-titans-raiders-052517.htm

I just don't understand how Cousins get so little respect compared to the QB's listed in this article..Dak has played one year throwing for less yards,avg,td's with 141 less attempts and he is considered to be elite in 2017? Tannehill.. really? what a joke..hances-cost-chances-cowboys-titans-raiders-052517

**** is up with the link? 

8 hours ago, DeMarco Murray 29 said:

Like stated before, Cousins is in the elite, or a notch right below elite level. 

You should know by now, they did it with Romo as well. They will do anything to anoint Dak as the next Staubach, Aikman etc. it's what they do 

To be fair, though, they did the same thing with RG3...football is a product and the NFL wants to sell/promote/hype it's product like a mf'er.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2017 at 10:17 AM, Warhead36 said:

Because Cousins is already elite

There I said it

His paycheck certainly says so. :ols:

I'm surprised that Washington hasn't signed him long-term yet. The price for QBs keeps going up, unfortunately... so WAS will end up dishing more than they could have before Carr's contract was signed (yikes).

On 7/2/2017 at 3:30 PM, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Guess folks have given up on Andrew Luck ever being elite. 

His pattycake division has inflated his stats to some degree. Sure, he's played well against some good teams but playing in the AFC South would make any decent QB look better than he is...

To be fair, his team as a whole has left a lot to be desired.... 

On 7/3/2017 at 11:00 PM, Rey713 said:

His pattycake division has inflated his stats to some degree. Sure, he's played well against some good teams but playing in the AFC South would make any decent QB look better than he is...

To be fair, his team as a whole has left a lot to be desired.... 

That comeback on KC 2 years ago says elite to me. Irsay and Grigson have wasted the last couple of years of his career by putting a **** team around him

On 7/8/2017 at 7:51 PM, squatch66 said:

That comeback on KC 2 years ago says elite to me. Irsay and Grigson have wasted the last couple of years of his career by putting a **** team around him

Andrew Luck is bull****. I'm tired of people carrying his water just because they've been told they're supposed to for the last 8+ years. He's done nothing to deserve such reverence and esteem. I dream of the day when this becomes the common wisdom and we can stop pretending he's special, let alone the second coming. 

But that's just me. 

Archived