Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Kirk Cousins, No Things Old QBs or Contracts

Cliffmark1

I think we need to have an unlocked thread regarding the starting quarterback of the Washington Redskins.   Here are some stats to get the conversation started: 

SEASON  TEAM GP CMP ATT CMP% YDS AVG TD LNG INT FUM QBR RAT
2012 3 33 48 68.8 466 9.71 4 77 3 1 79.4 101.6
2013 5 81 155 52.3 854 5.51 4 62 7 3 44.3 58.4
2014 6 126 204 61.8 1,710 8.38 10 81 9 2 55.6 86.4
2015 16 379 543 69.8 4,166 7.67 29 78 11 4 74.5 101.6
2016 16 406 606 67.0 4,917 8.11 25 80 12 6 71.3 97.2
Career 46 1,025 1,556 65.9 12,113 7.79 72 81 42 16 -- 93.6

7 minutes ago, Cliffmark1 said:

I think we need to have an unlocked thread regarding the starting quarterback of the Washington Redskins.  

I think that since you are apparently aware that all the previous Cousins threads were locked, pending new and actionable news, because it's all been played out, that your choice to start a new one is... interesting.

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Very excited to read all of the new, original arguments in here. 

Better read quick.

To have a thread when we are gearing up for camps, pre-season, and regular season for the starting QB is I think is necessary, maybe the Mods will disagree...  I also think the last one was closed not because of the topic but because it turned into another RG3 vs Cousins thread, hence no Bob talk in here. 

1 minute ago, Cliffmark1 said:

I also think the last one was closed not because of the topic but because it turned into another RG3 vs Cousins thread, hence no Bob talk in here. 

This was from Jumbo just before he shut it down:

Also, not as a meany pants, but I've been wondering for awhile if it's time to shut this mess down as we have done with it's progenitors and just await some meaningful new news that can be the base of its own specific Kirk topic.

So we shouldn't have a thread about the starting QB?  I don't know -- doesn't seem rational as there are discussions which are taken place in FA thread, and KC is not a FA.  To have a board for a football team that is well organized it seems we should have a thread about the starting QB, literally the most important position. 

Get rid of the Griffin reference in the title and you'll have a better chance to succeed with this. Its not even an issue here anymore anyways. There was one guy a couple weeks ago, but he was a hilariously uninformed troll. 

15 minutes ago, Cliffmark1 said:

maybe you guys are right and I'm just ready to see some football but I can't believe I am the only guy who wants to see kirk throw some TDs and lead us to another winning season.

pretty sure people not wanting to start a new kirk thread and not wanting to get banned doesn't equal the rest of us not wanting to see him throw more TDs and lead us to a winning season...where you came to that logic, I don't even know :ols:

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

pretty sure people not wanting to start a new kirk thread and not wanting to get banned doesn't equal the rest of us not wanting to see him throw more TDs and lead us to a winning season...where you came to that logic, I don't even know :ols:

I actually killed it in logic class.  One of my favorites in college, almost never went and got nearly 100%!  

12 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

wow...you, sir, need to teach me your ways :o 

Ha! I think it is fairly intrinsic as in, you get logic or it is difficult. For me it was far easier to attempt to disprove arguments than prove them which is a great way to verify them. 

I had something really important on Kirk that was probably super original that I wanted to share in the Kirk thread a couple of days ago.  But then I found out it was locked. :( Thankfully a new one has been started so I can post it!  

But I forgot it...

If the mods want to close it. I understand and apoligize for it, but i think it is logical for us to have a thread for the starting qb.  I do think though that comparisons to past qbs and contract debates are likely not needed. 

Archived