Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chalk Talk w/Doc - any other STH's going?

Skinsfan1311

This looks like a sweet deal for Redskins Rewards members. It's a paltry 50 yards, per guest.  

You get dinner and drinks, then the chalk talk with Doc Walker and a few Skins players, along with a photo-op and an autograph.  Mrs. Skinsfan and I are going.

If anyone fellow ES members are going, let me know.

Yep, I am taking my ticket partner and my cousin. Went last year I was there for the Ryan K one at Fedex, it was pretty nice. The food was passed horderves. but it was pretty much all you can eat. The talk lasted about an hour. With mostly questions from fans in the crowd. Then lined up for a meet and greet, autograph and picture.  

44 minutes ago, just654 said:

Yep, I am taking my ticket partner and my cousin. Went last year I was there for the Ryan K one at Fedex, it was pretty nice. The food was passed horderves. but it was pretty much all you can eat. The talk lasted about an hour. With mostly questions from fans in the crowd. Then lined up for a meet and greet, autograph and picture.  

Thanks for the description. 

Sounds like a steal for 50 yards

2 minutes ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Thanks for the description. 

Sounds like a steal for 50 yards

Your welcome.. yeah I think last year they didnt have the attendance they wanted. I "won" the sweepstakes at 50 yards. Now that this years is 50 yards. I am wondering if almost everyone there won the sweepstakes. 

I went to one of these a few years ago, business invite. It was pretty cool, Cooley was there with Walker, Cooley show had just begun.

It was cool to see the owners suite and eat really good food, shake hands with cooley and walker, get their signatures and take pictures.

They gave away some cool stuff in a lottery. 

The talk is bogus though. It's more like a small pep rally. I remember cooley talking about how much Davis has grown up (lol) and other nonsense that was just homerism that rivals Theisman.

I cant make it this year but if you can it's worth going.

You are right...that is a steal at 50 yards each.  I think I just got the last 4.

I went to one of these with Bruce Allen a few years ago.  It was a pitch for premium seating.  SOMEHOW, I got an invite to go.  I ended up giving them the contact info for our Headquarters.  BTW, the food was really good.

I asked Bruce Allen if his family had the game film from the 1972 NFC Championship game.  He replied by talking about the game itself, but never said yes or no. 

5 hours ago, MarkB452 said:

You are right...that is a steal at 50 yards each.  I think I just got the last 4.

You are only allowed to purchase 4. I only got 3 and it is still available for me to select.

So I dont think it is sold out yet!!  

On 2/28/2017 at 9:42 AM, Skinsfan1311 said:

This looks like a sweet deal for Redskins Rewards members. It's a paltry 50 yards, per guest.  

You get dinner and drinks, then the chalk talk with Doc Walker and a few Skins players, along with a photo-op and an autograph.  Mrs. Skinsfan and I are going.

If anyone fellow ES members are going, let me know.

I reserved one spot (50 yards) for myself so I will see you there.

On 3/3/2017 at 11:56 AM, MarkB452 said:

BTW, anybody brave enough to ask what the hell is going on with Scot McCullough?

As things play out in the days leading up to this event, it might help guide the specific question on the direction of the team and ask them to give us reasons why we should continue spending money on season tickets when it looks like we are going backward, not forward.

Scot had us heading in the right direction.

Just now, Tsailand said:

For those of us who aren't STHs, how much is a "yard" worth? How many do you earn typically?

So I am not sure I can put a price tag on a yard. It depends on the experience, or the stuff you are getting. You can earn a lot of ways. There is a scale for years being a STH and where the seats are in the stadium. Getting parking, buying single game tickets. You can link Facebook and twitter. You get yards each time u interact on Facebook and twitter. Daily log in, quizzes, promo codes. 

50 yards is nothing.  I spent 250 yards on a Redskins lanyard which I estimate to be worth less than $10. BTW, You get 10 yards a day just for logging into your account.  I got 10,000 yards just for renewing my tickets before March 1.

A first year Season ticket holder (STH) in the upper decks earns 1000 yards per year per ticket, plus 25 yards for each ticket used, plus a bonus of 75 yards each time you enter the stadium more than one hour before the game (plus you get 500 yards for buying a season parking pass in addition to all the various other ways you can earn yards).

Therefore, a first year STH with a pair of upper deck tickets (2000 yards), who attends all the games (500 yards), has a parking pass (500 yards), and who enters the gate 60+ mins before kickoff for half the games (750 yards) will earn 3750 yards by the end of the season (plus other opportunities to earn yards).

For more info see:

www.redskinsrewards.com

5 hours ago, HouseBowlrz said:

Is this still on for tomorrow or, in light of the winter weather, will it be postponed to allow the area time to recover?

Don't have a clue.  The roads here, in Glen Burnie are fine.   According to the email,  they'll let us know. 

"Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you!

In the case of inclement weather, you will be contacted via email prior to the event with any changes. "

3 hours ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Don't have a clue.  The roads here, in Glen Burnie are fine.   According to the email,  they'll let us know. 

"Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you!

In the case of inclement weather, you will be contacted via email prior to the event with any changes. "

Yeah, this storm was more bark and less bite.

I will assume we are on ...

Archived