Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 ES GM's Mock Draft is now in the books. FULL details in the OP.

Gibbs Hog Heaven

9 minutes ago, thesubmittedone said:

Ok, it's sent, but there's no guarantee he'll see it, unfortunately. He signed up back in 2011 and we find that, often enough, the email address used to sign up is no longer checked, especially the older the account is. We shall see, though. :)  

Appreciated ta. 

I'll be giving him until the deadline regardless so he has another few days or so. 

Hail. 

I would just like to warn all my fellow ES friends, that it's not because I tend to like most of your posts that you'll get a friendly discount when talking trades. Yes, I'm looking at you @goskins10 or @Skinsinparadise. Don't expect me doing both any favors.

Now, the Texans, Lions, Vikings and Seahawks are still looking for GMs. That's a fun thing to do :)

Edit: BTW great job for that board @Gibbs Hog Heaven. Really easy to read. Well done sir!

48 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Just over 30.

Outstanding. Without wishing to sound stereotypical or flip, and even though I aren't American, thank you for the dedication and service in helping to keep this World a better place. 

Sincerely appreciate all the sacrifices you guys make for every last one of us. 

Hail. 

54 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Edit: BTW great job for that board @Gibbs Hog Heaven. Really easy to read. Well done sir!

The OP draft order? I'd like to take credit but (whisper this quietly) I nicked it from elsewhere. I've just tidied it up so it fits in perfectly to be able to just add what we draft. 

Hail. 

2 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

I would just like to warn all my fellow ES friends, that it's not because I tend to like most of your posts that you'll get a friendly discount when talking trades. Yes, I'm looking at you @goskins10 or @Skinsinparadise. Don't expect me doing both any favors.

Now, the Texans, Lions, Vikings and Seahawks are still looking for GMs. That's a fun thing to do :)

bane_let_the_games_begin_by_dethoveye96-

10 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

How many ears man if you don't mind me asking?

This is exactly the kind of slang that I hardly get... Some of you guys are tough on me when you go this way :P

Quick thought: 2 days til FT deadline, a week for FA. Our rosters will soon be topsy turvy.

Redskins GM might have a tough task to do...

On 27/02/2017 at 9:28 AM, thesubmittedone said:

Ok, it's sent, but there's no guarantee he'll see it, unfortunately. He signed up back in 2011 and we find that, often enough, the email address used to sign up is no longer checked, especially the older the account is. We shall see, though. :)  

Would it too much trouble to ask if you'd do the same for @Wellred93?

He's the only other member who's not read his PM. He was last on this time last week, so may well login the next 24 hours or so. But it'd be a terrible shame if he did want to participate again and his team had been moved on as he hadn't seen this had started up again. 

Appreciation in advance. 

Hail. 

3 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Would it too much trouble to ask if you'd do the same for @Wellred93?

Done. :) 

Just a heads up, unfortunately, I haven't heard back from the other user I emailed for you yet. I think it's likely he doesn't check that email. :/ 

1 hour ago, thesubmittedone said:

Done. :) 

Just a heads up, unfortunately, I haven't heard back from the other user I emailed for you yet. I think it's likely he doesn't check that email. :/ 

Or he switched his allegiance to the Cowboys this year with their magnificient rookie crop.

3 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Stil searching for another couple of new players. 

Come on people. What else are you gonna' be doing through August? And Dukes is bringing cookies. And beer. Lots of cookies and beer! At least that's how I remember it ......

Hail. 

Wait a minute how did you find my tweets on the weekends? Lol

1 hour ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

So what the hell do I have to do to get a team around here? I thought I was already placed in the auto generator thing-ama-bob? 

I received a message today saying there were about six team openings, I haven't seen where they were all spoken for. 

Will you grow some patience Mr Monk! 

All good things come to those who wait. 

But if you can't, go round up the best three more players for our little thing here you can find. Please. :).

Hail. 

Ok. We now have our 26th returning GM. 

Welcome back Baughlin' to the Chargers! 

That makes it 26 GM's back, with 3 unfortunately unable to participate this year through other commitments and 2 no-shows that I aren't anticipating checking in before the midnight deadline. 

With our new GM's in waiting, we're now shy of 1, maybe 2 players. 

A maximum TWO new GM's. Come on ES. There must be at least one of you out there who wants to show everyone your college knowledge!!!!!

I have faith we can do this! 

Hail. 

Archived