Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 ES GM's Mock Draft is now in the books. FULL details in the OP.

Gibbs Hog Heaven

*Important Heads Up* 

I'm setting a deadline of midnight EST this Wednesday (1/ 3/17) for:

All teams to be reclaimed by previous owners.

Any possible changing of teams.

Any new players who want in to be entered into a draw, if required, for vacant slots if there's more new participants than vacant teams. (Currently 4:2 so that would require a draw.). A draw was the agreed general consensus on the fairest way to divvy those open slots out with the new guys wanting in. 

The draw to decide this years Redskns GM. 

This is all so everyone knows where they stand and will have a full calendar month to fully prep for their respective teams draft. 

Any open slots still available after that will be decided upon in due course. 

Get you **** sorted Gentlemen! 

Hail. 

*I'll place a copy of this at the top of the OP.*

1 hour ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

I can't legislate for your weirdness. 

Besides, Epoch made me King! And the Frenchie already has the guillotine all set up and waiting. So don't piss off the King! :angry:.

As you were. :P.

Hail. 

What happened the last time an English King messed with America?

@Gibbs Hog Heaven @Wildbunny @goskins10 @Epochalypse @PokerPacker @Morrison J

Just wanted to remind everyone here about the fairly new and extremely useful (especially for this endeavor) board feature where you can "@" anyone and it'll automatically pop up in their notifications so long as they didn't change that notification setting themselves. 

So, as I've done above (just used your names as an example), all you have to do is type the @ symbol out and then start writing out whatever user name you want next to it. A box should load as you're doing this giving you options to choose from sort of like a dynamic search engine. This will generate a "someone mentioned you" notification for the poster automatically once you submit your post. 

This should be immensely helpful when any of you need to get each other's attention here.

In fact, I'd suggest everyone involved here go to their notification settings (go to "Account", then "Account settings", and then "Notification settings"), scroll down and change the one that says "someone mentions me in a post" to also have it email you when anyone does. :) 

Ok, as of now, we have 25 returning GM's, which is fantastic commitment and a testament to those guys dedication to this (and boy does it take some dedication), and are awaiting on the last three to confirm. (Although as one's not been on the boards since July I aren't too optimistic there. :(.). 

We also have 4 new participants waiting in the wings for their teams. Leaving us potentially looking to fill just one slot. 

Fantastic return within 48 hours or so of opening this up for this year. At this rate the draw for the vacant Redskins position will be getting done sooner than expected. 

Good job fella's. :cheers:

Hail. 

6 hours ago, Gallen5862 said:

Sammills 51 you can assist me if you do not want a team of your own.

Very kind offer for the Panthers fan Gallen. Fine by me if you guys can work out an agreement between yourselves. 

There you go @SamMills51. If you'd rather do that than run your own team the offers there for you bud. 

5 hours ago, nonniey said:

Unless you're in the Military of course that would be three more days for me.

You're retiring from the military in 3 days?

How many ears man if you don't mind me asking?

3 hours ago, thesubmittedone said:

Which one? I can email him if you'd like. 

That would be great if you could thanks. Worth a shot. Just tell him if e's interested to get on ASAP!

@NIKKI8 Last on Independence Day last year. July 4.

Hail. 

12 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

That would be great if you could thanks. Worth a shot. Just tell him if e's interested to get on ASAP!

@NIKKI8 Last on Independence Day last year. July 4.

Hail. 

Ok, it's sent, but there's no guarantee he'll see it, unfortunately. He signed up back in 2011 and we find that, often enough, the email address used to sign up is no longer checked, especially the older the account is. We shall see, though. :)  

Archived