Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 ES GM's Mock Draft is now in the books. FULL details in the OP.

Gibbs Hog Heaven

First off thanks to GHH for stepping up to help out.  And I have no issue with being ruled out for the Skins or the rule tweaks; as I said, if you're willing to take on the mantle of running this thing, I am comfortable playing by the rules you lay out.  It's only fair.

Of course, your questionable draft assessments will remain a point of contention but from a rule standpoint, I won't sweat you...

Second I am in.  I am putting in a request for the Browns or the Titans if their current owners choose not to participate.  Otherwise I will take the Seahawks and just add more alcohol to my diet.

42 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

I'd like a team please. 

I HATE you! 

I've been trying to get you to do this for the past two years. And now you suddenly decide when we're currently full up! 

Damn you Monk man I could throttle you at times as much as I really like you! (It's complex.). 

35 minutes ago, Epochalypse said:

Second I am in.  I am putting in a request for the Browns or the Titans if their current owners choose not to participate.  Otherwise I will take the Seahawks and just add more alcohol to my diet.

Consider it done. Just waiting on the 'current' GM's getting back to me but you're back in with one of the three. 

Hail. 

4 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

I HATE you! 

I've been trying to get you to do this for the past two years. And now you suddenly decide when we're currently full up! 

Damn you Monk man I could throttle you at times as much as I really like you! (It's complex.). 

I'm guessing you're as easily bribed as Goodell, commissioner? 

grid-cell-15919-1384376986-21.jpg

23 minutes ago, Reaper Skins said:

Your username is so very fitting for a Giants GM lol.  Give me back my money!

Haha! I knew that I wouldn't be able to draft for our beloved Redskins so I figured why not choose a division rival?

Redskins Reparations is really based off Chad Dukes epic rant that expressed my exact feelings. Its worth listening if you have never heard it...see below:

Hmmmm. Not receiving any message replies. I'm presuming it's because I deleted the invites I sent to make space but I would of thought that wouldn't of been a problem in getting a reply? Lesson learnt for the draft on this system and apologies. 

Added those replying above. Welcome back fellas'. I shall resend invites to those I've still not heard back from. 

IT Logan has been fired. ('I have special skills' my pasty white ass!). We are back up and running! 

Hail.

I'm presuming everyone (bar PokerPacker, SamMills51 and myself and Epoch) want's putting into the hat for the Redskins draw? That goes without saying right?

One thing I was toying with was maybe adding the 2 or 3 new names wanting to play this year into that mix? But if that sounds unfair on you two year guys I'll leave it as just the returning GM's. 

Let me know what you guys think and if you don't want to be considered for Redskins GM. 

Hail. 

Obvious you can not fire your GM after a Super Bowl win. So I'm back.

36 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

I'm presuming everyone (bar PokerPacker, SamMills51 and myself and Epoch) want's putting into the hat for the Redskins draw? That goes without saying right?

One thing I was toying with was maybe adding the 2 or 3 new names wanting to play this year into that mix? But if that sounds unfair on you two year guys I'll leave it as just the returning GM's. 

Hail. 

I'm willing to maybe do a co-GM thing.  Sounds like interesting experiment. Convince the other guy who to take. Have some one on one draft talk about the pick. 

1 hour ago, wilco_holland said:

Obvious you can not fire your GM after a Super Bowl win. So I'm back.

I'm willing to maybe do a co-GM thing.  Sounds like interesting experiment. Convince the other guy who to take. Have some one on one draft talk about the pick. 

You didn't 'win' it. The Falcons **** the bed and handed it to you! :D.

The League has no problem with co-GM's. Interesting idea. SamMills51 and Hail2theSkins24 are two new names you may want to approach on that. COWBOY-KILLA is currently without a team so maybe talk to him?

Hail. 

*Edit* Actually hold off on offering the co-GM thing if you would Dutch to those guys. Currently working on something with them to give them all a fair shot at any vacant slots. 

20 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

If we truly are full-full, I'd be willing to give up Saints for Monk.  While I love doing this, I also really want to see Monk draft a team one of these years.

Very kind offer but we're both away's away from that and we're leaning toward a straight draw out of a hat for any newbies for vacant teams which seems about the fairest way to do it. 

So everyone who wants take part will get as good a chance of anyone else. It'll sort itself out bud. 

Hail. 

Archived