Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

27 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

yes, but the recusal comes up for vote, if I remember parliamentary procedure

then a new chair would come to vote

Meh. There are 4 more Rs on that committee than Ds. A video could come out of Nunes in a gimp suit being spanked by Trump while screaming "Thank you daddy for letting me do your bidding and giving you the intel you asked me for" and he still wouldn't get voted out.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Meh. There are 4 more Rs on that committee than Ds. A video could come out of Nunes in a gimp suit being spanked by Trump while screaming "Thank you daddy for letting me do you bidding and giving you the intel you asked me for" and he still wouldn't get voted out.

What a word picture!

This may go against the grain for some, but I don't want Nunes to recuse himself. I want him and Gowdy and all the rest stuck fast to that tarbaby. Let them lie and lie and deny the lies and whatever, in the end whatever actually happened will come out. It is a force of nature, an essential truth of the universe, the **** ALWAYS comes out, and when it does it will be even worse.

Let these treasonous dogs all swing

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I love how (most of) the Rs are acting like Nunes has done nothing at all to warrant this scrutiny, as though he's just some innocent victim of politics. 

He's innocent like the Clintons :bunny:

11 hours ago, twa said:

Not to split legal hairs, but that rule depends on the information being given to the committee, not a individual.

but whatever. 

No where in that article linked above your post mentions anything about the rule depending on whether the information was given to the committee vs an individual. 

Please cite where you are getting this information from. If you ignore my request, Ill assume you just made that up and dont actually read any articles linked on here. 

edit - how could it be an "unauthorized disclosure of intelligence" if it is given to an Oversight Committee? I have to be missing something from your point of view ... bc it just doesnt make sense. I am starting to think you werent referring to the article above your post at this point ... if so I apologize. 

Edited by Why am I Mr. Pink?

29 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

No where in that article linked above your post mentions anything about the rule depending on whether the information was given to the committee vs an individual. 

Please cite where you are getting this information from. If you ignore my request, Ill assume you just made that up and dont actually read any articles linked on here. 

From the House Intel committee rules and how/who they bind.

The information was not given to the committee, in fact Nunes has refused to do so.

He seems a man of many hats

You may assume at your own risk. :kiss-smileys: