Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

AP PoliticsVerified account @AP_Politics
 Follow
BREAKING: House Speaker Paul Ryan stands by Intelligence chairman Devin Nunes, says no need for him to step aside in Russia probe.

Disappointed in Ryan. He is was one of the few Republicans I was kinda hoping to vote for as POTUS one day. I know he is in a damned if ya do, damned if ya dont position .... but this Nunes stuff needs to be called out. At least George Bush is speaking out against all this crap.

2 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

Stop being such a PC baby.

Two guys I know from football (one was a coach, the other a parent) like to get on Facebook and talk about what ******* everyone who disagrees with them are. I bet I could let both of them punch me in the face and remain unfazed.

2 hours ago, zoony said:

I would say men who want to grow boobs but keep their genitalia and cross dress are not everyday Americans. 

Also, a viewpoint that America sucks as a country, the star spangled banner is racist, and white people suck is not an everyday American ideal. Though it is for many I guess.

You've chosen to take up a rather unintelligent position and you're doing an excellent job of supporting it.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

I channel some of my morning coffee-fueled cranky ole fart and twa and LSF like it.................... mind boggled

That's easy to understand , me and LSF are cranky of farts .....you might get there too. :kiss-smileys:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:
AP PoliticsVerified account @AP_Politics
 Follow
BREAKING: House Speaker Paul Ryan stands by Intelligence chairman Devin Nunes, says no need for him to step aside in Russia probe.

Disappointed in Ryan. He is was one of the few Republicans I was kinda hoping to vote for as POTUS one day. I know he is in a damned if ya do, damned if ya dont position .... but this Nunes stuff needs to be called out. At least George Bush is speaking out against all this crap.

Meh. Ryan is, was, and probably always will be a coward. I'm not surprised at all.

• Like 3

Wow Nunes, be more obviously guilty.

I gotta think this means they're toast, know they're toast, and are trying desperately to delay.  Nunes would almost certainly not be doing this if there wasn't something major.  I mean, if they hadn't scheduled them already, maybe he could slide a "it's all political" explanation under the noses of the people, but when you've already got hearings, canceling them when said hearings could PROVE the innocence you are alleging you have makes you look guilty as sin, probably because you ARE guilty as ****ing sin.

Jeebus.  What have Trump voters done to this country?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

I gotta think this means they're toast, know they're toast, and are trying desperately to delay.  Nunes would almost certainly not be doing this if there wasn't something major.  I mean, if they hadn't scheduled them already, maybe he could slide a "it's all political" explanation under the noses of the people, but when you've already got hearings, canceling them when said hearings could PROVE the innocence you are alleging you have makes you look guilty as sin, probably because you ARE guilty as ****ing sin.

Made it great again, of course. Dumbass.

Actually I think they've basically done this:

tenor.gif

And the ironic thing is that the people closest to the blast radius are probably Trump voters.

Edited by mistertim

17 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

They are REAL Americans remember, the rest of us are all FAKE Americans, and Trump will lead them back to the golden days..... Whenever the **** that was

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, twa said:

Obama and co sleeping on the job? 

сброс my ass

I mean, next time we can just arrest the GOP nominee in mid-October with the ongoing investigation.  I was under the impression y'all woulda raised a certain stink about that but it sounds like you'd have been okay with it.

1 minute ago, DogofWar1 said:

I mean, next time we can just arrest the GOP nominee in mid-October with the ongoing investigation.  I was under the impression y'all woulda raised a certain stink about that but it sounds like you'd have been okay with it.

Ya'll are weak and indecisive as well as incompetent?.

:chair:

3 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Two guys I know from football (one was a coach, the other a parent) like to get on Facebook and talk about what ******* everyone who disagrees with them are. I bet I could let both of them punch me in the face and remain unfazed.

I am going to operate under the assumption that you knew I was kidding and accept no evidence to the contrary.

2 hours ago, twa said:

Ya'll are weak and indecisive as well as incompetent?.

:chair:

By y'all do you mean the FBI?

Ongoing investigations generally don't get commented on or acted upon.  They generally have to be finished.  That's standard procedure.  That's not indecisive.  That's not incompetent.  That's appropriate, given we're supposed to have certain rights against unfair prosecution.

Seriously, be honest, for once in your political life twa, be honest.

The entire American right would have lost their **** if Obama had even so much as commented suggestively about an ongoing investigation into Trump.  How much more the outrage would have been if Trump had been indicted pre-election.

You cannot play it both ways.

You're pretending like you're only playing it one way, that Obama should have done more, outside of usual procedure, pre-election.  But no one actually believes that.  It's a clown stance bro.  You're trying to have it both ways and everyone knows it.  There is a 0% chance you or most other Republicans would have peaceably stood by and said "good job" if the DOJ had indicted Trump pre-election.

So let's not play that game.

Edited by DogofWar1
  • Like 3