Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

"The greatest scandal in American History"  Ahahaha...the stuff Trump comes up with is so outrageous and it'd be easy to laugh at except people actually buy it.  Since he claims everything he does is the best ever, I suppose it's only par for the course that any attack or movement against him instantly gets labeled "the worst in history"

Oh and as far as the dog & pony show being started now.  Does anyone actually think an investigation into Trump's campaign practices won't be labeled as "purely political" by the right wing?  Do we even need to wait for any information to actually come out?  This is just a bunch of nonsense to lend phony ground work to fire Rosenstein, Mueller, etc etc etc.....Trump supporters buying it hook, line, &.........you know how it goes.

51 minutes ago, IHOPSkins said:

Itll be a Great Day when Brennan and the rest of the Swamp Monsters get what they deserve. 

Well I see there are at least a few people here to fill the void when most conservatives decided to exit the conversation a long time ago.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

"The greatest scandal in American History"  Ahahaha...the stuff Trump comes up with is so outrageous and it'd be easy to laugh at except people actually buy it.  Since he claims everything he does is the best ever, I suppose it's only par for the course that any attack or movement against him instantly gets labeled "the worst in history"

Oh and as far as the dog & pony show being started now.  Does anyone actually think an investigation into Trump's campaign practices won't be labeled as "purely political" by the right wing?  Do we even need to wait for any information to actually come out?  This is just a bunch of nonsense to lend phony ground work to fire Rosenstein, Mueller, etc etc etc.....Trump supporters buying it hook, line, &.........you know how it goes.

Well I see there are at least a few people here to fill the void when most conservatives decided to exit the conversation a long time ago.

20 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

What I love is listening to Hannity talk about the greatest scandal in history on his radio show and then shift seamlessly into hawking eye cream. That his listeners find him credible is amazing.

Obama personally tapping Trump Tower phones was the biggest scandal since Watergate until oh, wait a minute, that didn't happen.

Hilary Clinton personally piloting a steamship filled with Uranium right into a Russian port was bigger than Watergate.  Until the Uranium One "scandal" was a whole lot of nothing.

But wait, Hilary personally gave FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's wife 700,000 dollars!!1!  Huge scandal! Bigger than Watergate! Uh, no.

**** these people.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You’d think maybe, after the Benghazi/email server/Comet Pizza nothing burger, that a solid percentage of “conservatives” might begin to employ a bit of healthy skepticism regarding their chosen media sources.

But they just can’t seem to summon up the fortitude.  I wonder why...

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Did somebody say “deep state”?

You have to admire @IHOPSkinsand his tenacity in being the doormat for the Republican Party. 

Trump is literally raking in millions and enriching his private business by using his office but you know “drain the swamp”. As a DC resident, this city has never been swampier.

I still can’t get over what an amazing con act Trump pulled off on perhaps the dumbest people who ever existed in a developed nation. A globalist businessman is anti-globalist. His personal lawyer was running a scam lobbying firm in coordination with the White House, but that’s just draining the swamp. 

52 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

You’d think maybe, after the Benghazi/email server/Comet Pizza nothing burger, that a solid percentage of “conservatives” might begin to employ a bit of healthy skepticism regarding their chosen media sources.

But they just can’t seem to summon up the fortitude.  I wonder why...

We’re past the point of self reflection with the GOP base. If something doesn’t feel right, it’s a conspiracy by the deep state agents of George Soros. Quick, simple and easy to digest. 

The more conspiratorial something is, the better. Alex Jones wouldn’t have amassed a media network of his size anywhere else but in America. This country is full of people begging to be exploited and having their brains turned into jelly. 

Owning the coastal elites by electing a coastal elite. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ah, a sighting of the Federalist, a rag that would be fit only to wipe one's ass with, if only they were in print.  Alas, as it stands, their digital nature makes them sort if useless at best.

The article there is full of assumptions, logical fallacies, and begging of various questions.

The funny thing about the Federalist is that even when their article makes a sort of valid point, they do everything in their power to make it less impactful by throwing and heaping nonsense on top of it.

It's like a tiny lollipop core with layers of mud, feces, and wax over it.

When you dig down to the center of it, the idea that the DOJ/FBI should not engage in inappropriate surveillance for political reasons is a pretty reasonable idea.  That writer subsequently layered it with nonsense to the point that the underlying argument loses sway, and makes it look like the writer's goal is not the central concept, but rather to try and attack Obama and protect Trump.

Which leads me to this.

The Federalist is a thing which should not be read.  It is propaganda designed to obfuscate, and as we'll probably find out officially in the future, is funded by people who do not have journalistic or American interests at heart (for example, it is strongly believed a major financier is Eric "backchannels" Prince, who is almost certainly going to be indicted soon).

Any point of merit from an article of the Federalist can be easily found elsewhere, in better publications, and cited.  As such, there is no point in citing the Federalist; it is either worthless in whole or simply worthless in part with numerous other places that would be better to cite making a similar point.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

I am convinced it was Trump who had the affair with Playmate Shera Bechard and Broidy agreed to be the fall guy.

Especially since he has a history of paying off other people's mistress in order to cash in on investment deals and contracts.

He had been involved in this kind of arrangement before. In 2009, Broidy pleaded guilty to a felony charge of rewarding official misconduct; he stayed out of jail by testifying against his co-conspirators. He gave $1 million in illegal gifts to New York State officials, and the state invested $250 million with his investment firm. One of the interesting details was that as part of the gifts, Broidy paid $90,000 to the mistress of one of the New York officials.