Jumbo

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

2,216 posts in this topic

Maybe there needs to be amendment to add a process for a presidential recall via public vote? We'll call it the Drumpfster Fire Amendment. 

Got borscht?

Trump_Borscht_Trump_Tower.jpg

Edited by The Evil Genius

Edited by visionary

Maybe that Russian spy ship is close so Bannon can send untraceable messages to them? 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Kilmer17 said:

Huh?  He can't be impeached for claiming voter fraud.  

What part of the dossier claims is impeachable?

To #1... I think that they could, if they so desired to, under the guise of "high crimes & misdemeanors".

To #2... The collaboration with Russia during the campaign would be at the top of the list.

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

Actively supporting and participating in an illegal hacking operation. 

Colluding with a foreign nation hostile to U.S. interests to fraudulently sway the results of a U.S. election.

Hiring prostitutes. 

Damaging hotel property.

For starters.

Hey.... those prostitutes were a gift.

1 minute ago, LadySkinsFan said:

^^^^^^ Federal prison sounds good.

At 47, am I too old to become a corrections officer?

1 person likes this

By the way, don't you just love Hannity and his ilk bemoaning not the content of the released information, but those who may or may not be releasing it?  When just a few short months ago they were hailing Julian Assange and WikiLeaks as a paragon of truth-telling.

And that includes Donald ****ing Tweet-Monkey Trump

5 people like this

37 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

^^^^^^ Federal prison sounds good.

Lock him up...Lock him up....lock him up!

1 person likes this

42 minutes ago, visionary said:
Trump ally pay the price

And what if it was Trump?

(FTR none of at this point believe he wasn't directly involved, right? @twano need to answer)

17 minutes ago, visionary said:
Recorded intel!!

Oh thank god for the Europeans!!

Whats interesting is Dems were pissed those Hillary emails were found illegally and now the Republicans are ****ing about the same thing, very ironic.

Something stinks real bad here, based on the data I have to believe Trump was going to let Flynn stay on and the only reason he let him go is that he got caught.

I think it's time Republicans and Democrats get together and throw Trump out of the WH.

Let Pence run the country for the rest of the term and the rest will work itself out.

Just heard Trumps candidate for Labor Secretary has dropped out.

Edited by jschuck12001
4 people like this

y'know what grinds my gears?

when people say things like 'why are the dems so mad now after they didn't care about this or that or whatever?"
And i always want to scream GROW THE **** UP! THIS IS NOT THE RESPONSE OF A ****ING ADULT!

DO BETTER LIKE YOU CLAIM TO BE!

It annoys the **** out of me that the majority of adults in this country seem to have no concept of how to solve any of these problems, because they really don't want to solve any problems.

All they want to do is fling **** around like screaming ****ing monkeys so they can use past bad behavior to justify current bad behavior.

GROW.

THE.

UP.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
9 people like this

2 minutes ago, jschuck12001 said:

Whats interesting is Dems were pissed those Hillary emails were found illegally and now the Republicans are ****ing about the same thing, very ironic.

Something stinks real bad here, based on the data I have to believe Trump was going to let Flynn stay on and the only reason he let him go is that he got caught.

I think it's time Republicans and Democrats get together and throw Trump out of the WH.

Let Pence run the country for the rest of the term and the rest will work itself out.

Just heard Trumps new proposed NSA has dropped out.

That requires that both parties act like adults and neither has shown the ability to do so for prolonged periods of time. 

I don't know what the smell is exactly, but I think most of us smell it too. 

2 people like this

We were warned. We were given an explanation. Nevertheless we persisted to elect this guy.

4 people like this

Remember that Spicer, Conway, Pence, and Trump, said there were no contacts with Russia during the campaign and made it sound as if suggesting such a thing was preposterous. 

Nixon had Watergate and Deep Throat

What will Trump's leaker be named?

RN-wave-resignation-photo-lead.jpg

The more I think about this the more parallels I see with Nixon, but Nixon's crimes weren't as bad as what Russiagate seems to be building toward.

Don't "gate" this. This is way bigger. This is our national sovereignty he's ****ed with.  It deserves it's own name. Like Treason. 

5 people like this

3 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Nixon had Watergate and Deep Throat

What will Trump's leaker be named?

Huge Hands?

Golden Shower of Information?

The Bed Wetter?

Chris Christie?

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, visionary said:

Unfortunately I fear it will stay this way. At least for a little while. Right now I have to assume if there was something criminal to go on, it would have been revealed long ago. 

1 person likes this