Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

I am ok with the special counsel for uranium deal.  I am thinking there is not much there that hasn't already been gone through, especially if the appointed one will publicize findings.  I have a strong suspicion it won't go where the republican political machine wants it to go since the agencies approving it aren't who they want to blame and the sale isn't for exactly what they are saying in the press.

I do wonder how long they were keeping the leak of the possibility in their back pocket to distract news from the Trump wiki connection.  This is just standard operating procedure right, SNAFU?

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, gbear said:

I am ok with the special counsel for uranium deal.  I am thinking there is not much there that hasn't already been gone through, especially if the appointed one will publicize findings.  I have a strong suspicion it won't go where the republican political machine wants it to go since the agencies approving it aren't who they want to blame and the sale isn't for exactly what they are saying in the press.

I do wonder how long they were keeping the leak of the possibility in their back pocket to distract news from the Trump wiki connection.  This is just standard operating procedure right, SNAFU?

SNAFU, TARFU AND FUBAR, SOP for this.........whatever the hell this is

OF COURSE there's nothing to it and OF COURSE it won't and can't go anywhere, everyone with two function neurons to rub together already knows that, it is just the announcement of it to feed to the trogs that matters here. And the Walking Braindead will gobble it up

Of course they don't process well enough to grasp that this opens a door and sets a precedent for Special Counseling political/social enemies, a la a Special Counsel to investigate Hannity, FOX and Murdoch for undermining the country, a Special Counsel to look into the Mercers or better yet, the Sacklers, etc., etc.

Sessions remembers that he pushed back against the idea of a Putin-Trump meeting, but doesn't remember that the meeting actually took place. :ols:

Man, this old white dude from Ohio up there asking questions about weed and capital punishment.  If I watch this long enough, maybe I'll find out what Sessions had for breakfast today.

• Like 3

i put up a post on the hearing in the trump/cabinet thread on what a frustrating thing it is to watch these clowns--and this kind of hearing crap is more a legit case of "the dems do it too"---act like ALL the voters are too stupid to see through their obvious disregard for valuing anything above their political/self-gain motives...so many are so transparently corrupted in both the intelligence and integrity of their arguments, and so practiced in every form of deception that it's basically instinct and reflex for them...makes me wonder how many voters of each base they must figure really are that stupid.....quite a few it seems..

• Like 2

I couldn't watch the whole thing, but To sum up what I did see. Republicans asking nothing relevant re: Russia. They brought up how much more awesome gun laws enforcement are under this admin, federal marijuana laws vs. state marijuana laws, immigration reform, Hillary Clinton, etc. Nothing about the current Russia investigation. Anything asked by dems about Russia, was mostly parsed as "I don't recall", if anything was potentially sticky. Is that how it continued? 

Edit: N/M. I see it's still going on. I came back when they were on a break I guess.

Edited by SoulSkin
  • Like 1

Apparently Sessions does now recall the Popolopodopolopodus meeting now. 

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-papadopoulos/attorney-general-sessions-says-now-recalls-meeting-flagged-in-russia-probe-idUSKBN1DE25N?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social

#NoPerjuryDoh

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

How could Russia possibly not matter to someone at this point?

I’m sorry, they would care but you see Putin and Trump are keeping their balls in a jar for safe keeping.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

act like ALL the voters are too stupid to see through their obvious disregard for valuing anything above their political/self-gain motives...so many are so transparently corrupted in both the intelligence and integrity of their arguments, and so practiced in every form of deception that it's basically instinct and reflex for them...makes me wonder how many voters of each base they must figure really are that stupid.....

Not all... but enough of them.

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

i put up a post on the hearing in the trump/cabinet thread on what a frustrating thing it is to watch these clowns--and this kind of hearing crap is more a legit case of "the dems do it too"---act like ALL the voters are too stupid to see through their obvious disregard for valuing anything above their political/self-gain motives...so many are so transparently corrupted in both the intelligence and integrity of their arguments, and so practiced in every form of deception that it's basically instinct and reflex for them...makes me wonder how many voters of each base they must figure really are that stupid.....quite a few it seems..

Which is why we all need a wave of brand new women being told that they have no chance to sweep into the House in the midterms, do a Virginia on 'em.

• Like 2