Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

11 minutes ago, visionary said:

In Session's defense, the leaking is not being done by DOJ, and he did not promise that DOJ would pass moral judgement on Presidential actions.  

I have no moral problem with him not commenting on this.  

• Like 2

as the declassified docs fly out to the land of foxnews and its congressional arm, it is surreal to think it's quite possible we're watching a real life russian pawn siting in the oval office and doing more for their cause in two years then they've achieved in two decades working against the this nation

just listening to him explain his rationale....if this ends as i figure...ideally there'd be to be a very intense and through deconstruction of all things rightwing in this country...i think cages and detention camps located in hurricane flood zones sounds perfect.......

• Like 3

poor dude from **** riot is conscious but all effed up and can't recognize his mom..docs tell his wife it was serious poison

were i potus, i honestly would break "the rule" and hit putin and tell the kremlin if they want to retaliate we're willing to go all in and light every military base and industrial center up like xmas 

i understand a number of my fellow citizens would be miffed with that call :806:

obviously i am a big **** riot fan

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:
Everybody getting book deals thanks to Trump.

I was going to write two books (sort of). One will be called "Why I Will Never Be a Democrat" and the other, "Why I Will Never Be a Republican". They'll actually be the exact same book and the bottom line is that it's dumb to attach a label to yourself. I want to make some money though and I think releasing it with those two titles will sell better.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I was going to write two books (sort of). One will be called "Why I Will Never Be a Democrat" and the other, "Why I Will Never Be a Republican". They'll actually be the exact same book and the bottom line is that it's dumb to attach a label to yourself. I want to make some money though and I think releasing it with those two titles will sell better.

Much wider audience that way, and if you're careful in your wording both sides will agree with everything you say.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, visionary said:

So Trump doesn't have to declassify these documents to look at them since he's POTUS, yet he hasn't looked at them.  But he wants to release them to the public because his buddies in the media, who really only care about their ratings, are asking him to.  Sounds like a great plan.  

14 minutes ago, drowland said:

So Trump doesn't have to declassify these documents to look at them since he's POTUS, yet he hasn't looked at them.  But he wants to release them to the public because his buddies in the media, who really only care about their ratings, are asking him to.  Sounds like a great plan.  

And the independent group who's job is to decide what does and does not need to be classified said it needed to be. 

But well, when two Fox News talk show hosts want him to leak classified information (so they can use it to attack the FBI), ......

• Like 1