visionary

Reuters: Five dead in Quebec City mosque shooting: mosque president

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-canada-mosque-shooting-idUSKBN15E04S?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

Five dead in Quebec City mosque shooting: mosque president

Five people were killed after gunmen opened fire in a Quebec City mosque during evening prayers, the mosque's president told reporters on Sunday.

Earlier, a witness told Reuters that up to three gunmen fired on about 40 people inside the Quebec City Islamic Cultural Center.

Edited by visionary

The day after Trudeau says that Canada will take in Syrian refugees turned away by the US.  I wonder if there's a connection?

7 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The day after Trudeau says that Canada will take in Syrian refugees turned away by the US.  I wonder if there's a connection?

Someone clearly must not have shared his sentiment

Police have arrested two students – one 'of Moroccan origin' - over the murder of six people shot dead in the Quebec City mosque carnage a day after Canada's Prime Minister condemned Donald Trump's immigration ban.

10 minutes ago, aREDSKIN said:

Police have arrested two students – one 'of Moroccan origin' - over the murder of six people shot dead in the Quebec City mosque carnage a day after Canada's Prime Minister condemned Donald Trump's immigration ban.

Did you get a little woody when you read the words 'Moroccan origin'?

9 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Did you get a little woody when you read the words 'Moroccan origin'?

Typical response by someone like you. Preach on brother. You and (edited) do it well. I have no clue what has happened there as neither do you. Just providing info as reported.

Edited by aREDSKIN
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, aREDSKIN said:

Typical response by someone like you. Preach on brother. You and your ilk do it well. I have no clue what has happened there as neither do you. Just providing info as reported.

I got no ilk.

So, tell me what you think. Add Moroccans to the list?

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

I'm not seeing any other sources besides the daily mail reporting on one of the suspects being of Moroccan origin...

RIP to the victims. 

12 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

So, tell me what you think. Add Moroccans to the list?

Depends...is there a Trump Hotel in Morocco?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, RonArtest15 said:

I'm not seeing any other sources besides the daily mail reporting on one of the suspects being of Moroccan origin...

And if he is, so what? Are we going to start extremely vetting Moroccans? What about Canadiens? College students maybe.

What if one or both of the shooters turn out to be.... gasp.... Christians?

26 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

And if he is, so what? Are we going to start extremely vetting Moroccans? What about Canadiens? College students maybe.

What if one or both of the shooters turn out to be.... gasp.... Christians?

It's been reported (speculated) it's all of the above.

Just now, aREDSKIN said:

It's been reported (speculated) it's all of the above.

Look, maybe I was misjudging your post. Based on your previous posting, I assumed that the reason you posted that first line that included the words "Moroccan origin" in two different threads was to attempt to justify the actions our president is taking against brown immigrants. If that's not what your intent was, I appleagize.

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

You questioning me or asking rhetorically?  Or is this sarcasm?

Edited by RonArtest15

4 minutes ago, RonArtest15 said:

You questioning me or asking rhetorically?  Or is this sarcasm?

Rhetorically and more addressing aREDSKIN than you.

4 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Rhetorically and more addressing aREDSKIN than you.

Ah...ok.  I kinda figured that, but wasn't sure.  I didn't really post anything other than asking for more sources. 

Doesn't make sense for a muslim to do something like this. "morroccan descent" could be a generation or two removed. 

It might matter,, it might not. and unfortunately, in the sort of war this world is engulfed in,  all things matter in an attack like this until they are proven to not.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 1

Maybe soon we will start having a conversation on the radicalization of young white men in the West, just as we have a conversation on the radicalization of young Western Muslim men.

• Like 8