wvuredskinsfan82

Are you happy the Cowboys lost?

6 minutes ago, Darth Tater said:

Um did  you actually read my response?  A 'Skins fan should never be happy just because a certain team lost unless that loss cleared the way for the Redskins or lost to the Redskins.

Let me get this straight. a redskins fan shouldn't be happy about a division enemy losing in the playoffs (or any other game) if it didn't clear the way for the redskins/if the skins aren't the ones that beat them? 

The cowboys are our enemy. We should always be happy when they lose no matter what :) if anyone doesn't get happy seeing Dallas lose, I'd tell them to seek professional help :P 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

21 minutes ago, Darth Tater said:

Um did  you actually read my response?  A 'Skins fan should never be happy just because a certain team lost unless that loss cleared the way for the Redskins or lost to the Redskins.

Sorry, I am happy as a lark here! I absolutely love it when dallast loses! It's the next best thing to a Redskins win! If it helps us that's just icing on the cake.

**** dallast! I laugh at every loss, no matter if it helps us or not. Really don't understand your though process - but to each their own.   :dallas_sucks:

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 1

my friend is arguing Dak played a great game. I basically told him it was his fault for them being down 20 and that took their best asset out of the game, Zeke.  

• Like 1

You could have seen my "O face" about three hours ago I was so happy. Called this and have never been happier to be right. Honestly, I am such an ass when the Redskins tie me up in nots during games, I am so much more logical and "normal" while watching Dallas lose. Today was seriously better than New Years or Christmas!

• Like 2

Check out the latest EDP video on youtube before they take it down.  That's pretty much how I'm feeling right now.

Actually no. I really wanted them to lose in the Conference game instead. 

Well, the 13-3 Cowboys (with home field secured throughout the playoffs) won exactly as many playoff games as we did.

So, it sucks to be them right now.  it's far more embarrassing to be them than us.

What's so hard about beating the Packers?

HTTR

Edited by petey hodge
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, petey hodge said:

What's so hard about beating the Packers?

HTTR

The redskins wouldn't know the answer to that question. Remember, we were the last team to beat them this season ;) 

in the playoffs, however, yeah they're a much different story it looks like. Well, and for the last 6 games of the regular season as well. Heck, in the last two postseasons (last years and this year), they've beaten 75% of our division in the playoffs!! 

The fact that I don't have to hear bandwagon fans and media turds slober over "America's Team",  combined with the fact those ****y chokers went one and done yet again in the playoffs,  makes this a very,  very good start to the upcoming week. 

**** the cowboys.  Hahaha.  

• Like 2

Living in Texas, I am ecstatic being around mostly Cowboys fans!

I did feel sorry for my father, and godfather. I actually for the first time in my life felt bad the Cowboys lost because of them. They don't trash talk or are full of themselves like most Cowboys fans are.

I knew they were upset when they Crosby made that field goal. I didn't yell and cheer like I would have if I was at a bar around San Antonio. 

I never want to be that douche that does that unless the Skins are playing the Cowboys then all bets are off lol.

As long as the Falcons win it all, it will be a good football season :)

Hail!

• Like 2

Yes.

However, they were beaten instead of chocking which sucks. They're a very good team and will only improve next season.

At least when Romo was the QB we knew they'd get bounced game one. This took a Herculean effort by a future HoF QB and some incredibly clutch kicks from Crosby.

It was more of an impressive win by the Pack, than a failure by the cowboys.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LCA77 said:

Nice thread...!!?? No, Redskins fans are very upset that the Cowboys lost....

I already explained why I made the thread. Your sarcasm isn't necessary.

6 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

my friend is arguing Dak played a great game. I basically told him it was his fault for them being down 20 and that took their best asset out of the game, Zeke.  

Their defense certainly played a large role in them being down 18 points also. However Green Bay's offense has been well oiled machine for 8 consecutive weeks. Evidently they don't even need Jordy Nelson in order to score a lot of points. Extremely impressive.

As a Redskin fan, naturally. 

As a good friend of some real solid Texans, absolutely gutted for them. 

This won't go down well but I was rooting for Dallas, particularly second half for the second reason. Shrugs. 

Hail. 

Considering I became a skins fan because my (unbeknownst to me)Eagles fan grandfather told me to route against the cowboys, during a skins boys game, I'd say yes.

• Like 3

Always happy when the Cowboys loose..Whats funny is they lost to a Packers team that had 3rd and 4th string DB's playing in the secondary and no Jordy Nelson..lol 

• Like 1