Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thanks for your support

ThePackisback

37 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

I heard reports the Packers could bill the Giants for Odell Beckham punching a hole in the wall in the locker room. 

Make it out to the amount of $36 mil. Plus interest. :)

40 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

I heard reports the Packers could bill the Giants for Odell Beckham punching a hole in the wall in the locker room. I lost respect for that team and that cheap artist Leon Hall. Happy we whooped their butts right out of the playoffs.

Mara would make us pay for it. Somehow someway.

"We're gonna punch a hole in the wall...and we're gonna make the Redskins pay for the hole..."

On 1/9/2017 at 11:32 PM, ThePackisback said:

You guys know what else is spooky about that. You guys beat the Ravens in 2012 and they went on to win the superbowl. You beat the Patriots in 2003 and they went on to win the superbowl, same with us in 2010 and the Giants in 2011. You guys might want us to beat you in the regular season next year so you can go on a tear to the big game.

The Washington Redskins... bringing out the best in other teams for over 20 years.

Rodgers in a class all by himself.   Even though the Pukes are blatantly holding and the refs are looking the other way, dude is as cool as a cucumber and getting ready to put on a clinic.   I think Dallas is going to get spanked.  They already looked defeated on the bench and in the stands..  LOVE IT!!!

On 11/1/2017 at 4:37 AM, ThePackisback said:

I heard reports the Packers could bill the Giants for Odell Beckham punching a hole in the wall in the locker room. I lost respect for that team and that cheap artist Leon Hall. Happy we whooped their butts right out of the playoffs.

Next time OBJ comes back put him in a padded locker room

Archived