Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 Washington Nationals: Wash, Rinse, Repeat

@DCGoldPants

20 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Kick off the New Year right: Noah Syndergaard calling Harper a douche on Instagram: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/noah-syndergaard-leaves-unflattering-comment-on-bryce-harpers-instagram-230051028.html

I thought it was a fake account. 

Welp. Syndergaard was just listing all the injuries from last year. Replies were brutal. Calling him a whiner. 

Harper might be one. See pics of him as a really little kid with his brother. They are wearing Cowboys or ND or Duke or Yankees gear. I put that one on Dad for teaching that you root for the front runner. 

But end of the day, Bryce has embraced DC even if he still loves the teams that I listed. He doesn't rub in our faces. That counts for something.

If you've had any actual interaction with Harper, you wouldn't call him a douche.

Like Sinister said, he's confident, maybe a little hot tempered, but he he isn't a douche. Grayson Allen is a douche. Jonathan Papelbon is a douche. Brian McCann is a douche.

3 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

If you've had any actual interaction with Harper, you wouldn't call him a douche.

Like Sinister said, he's confident, maybe a little hot tempered, but he he isn't a douche. Grayson Allen is a douche. Jonathan Papelbon is a douche. Brian McCann is a douche.

The single personal interaction I've had with him was incredibly positive. I ran into him spending a day at the National Zoo with his fiancé, and not wanting to make a scene, I approached cautiously and asked him how his thumb was doing (he was on the DL at the time). He was very gracious and chatted with me for a second, and as I was walking away he shouted at me so I turned back around just to say, "Hey, thanks for asking."  Don't even care that he was wearing a cowboys hat that day, he was great with me as a fan during a random encounter in public.

11 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

Good to hear.  Hope MASN Dan Kolko is back on board, too.

-----------

Spring training single game tickets are not on sale until January 14.  There will be three price tiers of tickets, depending, presumably, on the opponent -

"Regular," "Prime" and "Marquee." For example the best seats, called Home Plate Box, will cost $42 for Regular, $55 for Prime, and $65 for Marquee.

55 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

$65? We paid 1/3rd that last year for 4 rows behind the plate. Sitting among scouts, which was really cool.

Looking forward to Spring Training, even if I am worried about this year. 

Theyre in the new stadium this year though, right?

Archived