Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 Washington Nationals: Wash, Rinse, Repeat

@DCGoldPants

2 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

this game reminds me of how the nats perform in postseason games. Alot of hits but no smart ball

It does kinda feel like thaty. Average pitcher dominates, good Nats pitching makes one mistake and pays for it, weird **** happens to offense

Just now, skinfan2k said:

that bunt was beautiful.  these are things that i worry the nats cant do in the postseason.  the manager basically outcoachced dusty there

Not sure I'd call it out-coached because on defense Dusty can't really do anything about that. Nats gifted them the option of the squeeze by Murphy blowing the force play. Can't squeeze with two outs.

Just now, skinsfan_1215 said:

Not sure I'd call it out-coached because on defense Dusty can't really do anything about that. Nats gifted them the option of the squeeze by Murphy blowing the force play. Can't squeeze with two outs.

true.  i'm surprised the infield wasn't called in with 1 out but i guess that would eliminate the double play.

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

We just look like idiots out there. Maddon is doing what he does best against us.

Squeeze is a great baseball play that isn't used nearly enough anymore. I'm kind of happy to have seen it executed that well, even if against the Nats. When done well, like that was, you can't stop it.

Archived