Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2017 FA Thread - OP Updated with Signings (Sundberg, Galette, VD, Hood re-signed) *** Terrell McClain, Stacy McGee, DJ Swearinger, Terrelle Pryor, Chris Carter, Brian Quick, ZACH BROWN(!!)***

DC9

6 hours ago, KingGibbs said:

So Cooley did his film breakdown on McClain and McGee and it isn't pretty. Like I said. Our Dline sucked and it still sucks. Keep up with your delusions though.

Who are you talking to?  I haven't seen anyone say they are happy with the DL and don't want to add a better player (or two) to it. You have no adversary...except the one in your head.

18 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Hightower is not the best 3-4 backer in the first place... the best 3-4 ILB on the market is still there, Zach Brown. After that is Kevin Minter and Sio Moore.

Hightower is a 4-3 OLB. He's big and slow.

Zach Brown is visiting with the Raiders.

Ravens released C Jeremy Zuttah.

The writing was on the wall for this one, though Zuttah had a strong season in 2016, getting named to the Pro Bowl and grading out as Pro Football Focus' No. 14 center out of 37 qualifiers. He received extremely strong marks for his run blocking. After losing RT Rick Wagner in free agency, the Ravens have yet another hole to fill on the offensive line. Zuttah turns 31 in June.

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Um if he had a good year, why was the writing on the wall?

Kinda confusing, cuz an ESPN article said they tried to trade him and couldn't so they cut him and that it was due to performance rather than money.  Talking about how he was undersized and struggled against bigger NTs.

16 minutes ago, GhostofAlvinWalton said:

Who are you talking to?  I haven't seen anyone say they are happy with the DL and don't want to add a better player (or two) to it. You have no adversary...except the one in your head.

Keep reading slick. Several people have given the obligatory, kool-aid drinking, burgundy and gold glasses wearing "good signing" type response(s). Why do you think people are arguing about it? How's that for an "adversary?"

3 hours ago, Rattlesnake88 said:

Hightower staying in NE

4 yr-43 million.

i can see why we were never in the running. 

I don't think anyone else was really in the running TBH. They didn't want to lose him but decided to let him see what his value was. I think the Jets visit was probably to see what his max value was to a hated rival.

9 minutes ago, KingGibbs said:

Keep reading slick. Several people have given the obligatory, kool-aid drinking, burgundy and gold glasses wearing "good signing" type response(s). Why do you think people are arguing about it? How's that for an "adversary?"

And the men in black hats are after you too?  Give it a rest sport.  If you don't know the difference between someone liking the signings and being content with those signing being the only ones...then you might be too stubborn or...something else...to be rational. 

18 minutes ago, GhostofAlvinWalton said:

And the men in black hats are after you too?  Give it a rest sport.  If you don't know the difference between someone liking the signings and being content with those signing being the only ones...then you might be too stubborn or...something else...to be rational. 

What the **** are you talking about? I can't argue with your idiotic nonsense.

20 minutes ago, KingGibbs said:

What the **** are you talking about? I can't argue with your idiotic nonsense.

Both of you chill out. Stick to talking about football not attacking each other. Feel free to argue with each others posts based on what was said and the logic or otherwise - but attacking the poster is against the rules.

General warning if there is any more of this there will be time outs being handed out.

3 minutes ago, thesubmittedone said:

Guys, we need to get this thread back on topic. Let me help. 

Btw, cats win because they're the cleanest. The end. :D 

Thank you. I Don't begrudge dog people but cats are the **** and much cleaner and easier to deal with, take up less space, no slobber everywhere, no 6am walks in the cold before work etc

Just now, clskinsfan said:

So weird that we have heard absolutely NOTHING about Kevin Minter. I dont claim to be the know it all. But watching film. The guy is a perfect 3-4 inside backer. I wonder if there is some kind of medical issue we arent aware of.

He was meeting with the Colts as of a day or so ago and then had a visit to the Bengals lined up. Seems to be a market for him.

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

No worries guys, we re-signed Hood. 

Are you saying he is on the team or he's a FA that we just still consider him being on the roster until the moment he officially isn't signed? ? 

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I listened to another Cleveland reporter today on 106.7 really sold T. Pryor hard, saying you won't find a player who works harder.  I was jazzed about the signing when it happened but I am more jazzed now.  My one feat he's one and done.

Mine too. He is going to explode in this offense and walk out the door 

Archived