Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2017 FA Thread - OP Updated with Signings (Sundberg, Galette, VD, Hood re-signed) *** Terrell McClain, Stacy McGee, DJ Swearinger, Terrelle Pryor, Chris Carter, Brian Quick, ZACH BROWN(!!)***

DC9

9 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

The people that are complaining about the one year deal would probably be praising it if GMSM had done it.

So says the president of the "Fire Scott NOW" club.

You got what you wanted. Scott is gone. So quit whining.

Just now, SkinsGuy said:

Yes, but it is only because the Redskins are using McCloughan's free agency board that he put together. :) 

Which if they knew he was on the way out, and by all accounts they did these plans are made over a few years. So we have his rankings and thoughts in house for this year and next year at least. Good stuff if they are worth anything

I love the Pryor signing. Wish it was longer, but I'll take it at this point. I remember last year being so impressed with his attitude on that horrible Browns team. Doesn't seem like the kind of guy who's going to start complaining and acting selfish if things don't go his way. 

Also, fire Bruce ****ing Allen. 

2 minutes ago, illone said:

Is it just me or did the Redskins just get a better player for less money than what the Eagles did with Alshon Jeffrey??

I guess you could argue that Jeffrey has more experience, but Pryor has a bigger upside.  He certainly won't be a bargain next year if he does well...

Jeffery's younger and has produced over a longer period of time.  He's coming off a couple seasons where he was suspended and had an injury but still had 800 yards receiving in 9 games in 2015.  I think being a known commodity will get you more money.  

1 minute ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

The Browns spent 16 million to get a 2nd round pick and nothing else...people praised them.....

we spent 8 million and got a top WR and if he leaves; we'll get a 3rd round compensatory pick.

I like our deal better.

just saw its 6 guaranteed and 2 million in incentives

Like the Pryor deal. Good, cheap prove it type deal. He'll be a good fit in the offense and if Doctson is healthy, I don't think we've lost much from last season.

If and it's still a big IF at this point, they sign Cousins long-term, all hope may not be lost for this team despite all the McCloughan drama.

1 minute ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

The Browns spent 16 million to get a 2nd round pick and nothing else...people praised them.....

we spent 8 million and got a top WR and if he leaves; we'll get a 3rd round compensatory pick.

I like our deal better.

Good chance of getting into the 2018 comp picks at this rate. If Baker, DJax and Garcon rack up big playing time, we're in business.

1 minute ago, justice98 said:

I dont really have much use for him as a WR.  Certainly not as a starting one.

Besides he already visited. :) 

The NFL Network said the Redskins were choosing between him and Pryor.

They chose Pryor.

Patterson is on his way to visit Oakland.

Archived