brandymac27

Trump and His Cabinet......God Bless America; OP Updated

12,589 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, visionary said:

Honest to God reading this story got me thinking, he really might be the first human being that I can recall that grosses me out on a non-physical level. Not anger or hate or anything like that. But gross. Normally that's reserved for someone smearing **** on a McDonald's window while they swing their used tampon at passerby's. With Trump though, as this story perfectly illustrates, the level of fraud, phoniness and bull**** is just so beyond the pale while also being so goddamn hinky and schlocky that it's honestly nauseating to consider the such a person not only exists but resides in our White House. I swear I'd rather take a used tampon upside the head any day. 

But yeah, that story might not be world altering but I think it's a good look at the character of Trump. And it's from recent Pulitzer winner David Fahrenthold. It's not just clickbait bull****. Recommend.  

4 people like this

Yikes!

Edited by visionary

7 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

CNN is fake news in the sense that they are a television station pretending to be a news outlet. Ratings is exactly what they are after and all that they are after.

Trump and his campaign are under very real investigations though so there's that too...

It's not an investigation...it's a "matter"  :) 

49 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

It's not collusion, it's a failure to file reports on relationships with agents of foreign and hostile governments.

52 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

I don't give two ****s about Hillary dude.

1 person likes this

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I don't give two ****s about Hillary dude.

Neither do I...and I don't give a s**t about bogus Trump/Russia collusion.....Let us know when they have one piece of evidence.

Love how CNN got exposed.

8 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

Neither do I...and I don't give a s**t about bogus Trump/Russia collusion.....Let us know when they have one piece of evidence.

Love how CNN got exposed.

Manafort.

Flynn.

All just one big damned coincidence eh?

Either the Russians successfully infiltrated the Trump campaign and Administration at the highest and most secure levels OR the Trump campaign and Administration were working with the Russians.

You pick, but those are your options.

Keep worshipping your orange troll doll and damning our country. When this is all over we will remember those who defended the traitor.

Edited by AsburySkinsFan

4 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Manafort.

Flynn.

All just one big damned coincidence eh?

Either the Russians successfully infiltrated the Trump campaign and Administration at the highest and most secure levels OR the Trump campaign and Administration were working with the Russians.

You pick, but those are your options.

Keep worshipping your orange troll doll and damning our country. When this is all over we will remember those who defended the traitor.

If Trump colluded, it would have come out by now......You don't think the Russians tried to meddle in our elections before?      Or how about the fact that Ted Kennedy tried to collude with the Russians to get rid of Reagan?     

I don't worship Trump...would be happier with Pence.....but let's be fair.

3 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

If Trump colluded, it would have come out by now......You don't think the Russians tried to meddle in our elections before?      Or how about the fact that Ted Kennedy tried to collude with the Russians to get rid of Reagan?     

I don't worship Trump...would be happier with Pence.....but let's be fair.

"It would have come out by now"? Why? Because in TV shows nothing lasts more than a week?

BTW, you still have yet to pick which option, I'm guessing you're choosing that the Russians infiltrated Trump's campaign and Administration, and he was just too stupid to realize it even AFTER he was warned repeatedly. Why do you think that was afterall? Why do we think that after Trump himself was repeatedly warmed that he kept Flynn in place with access to our nation's highest secrets? Why was it that Trump pushed for a pro-Russian position for the GOP platform regarding the Ukraine. 

But yeah, ignore all of that even while Manafort comes out registering as a foreign agent getting paid vast sums of money. Same with Flynn. If Trump is really that stupid then he has no business in near the White House, and that goes for his entire tainted administration including the religious bigot Pence.

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

"It would have come out by now"? Why? Because in TV shows nothing lasts more than a week?

BTW, you still have yet to pick which option, I'm guessing you're choosing that the Russians infiltrated Trump's campaign and Administration, and he was just too stupid to realize it even AFTER he was warned repeatedly. Why do you think that was afterall? Why do we think that after Trump himself was repeatedly warmed that he kept Flynn in place with access to our nation's highest secrets? Why was it that Trump pushed for a pro-Russian position for the GOP platform regarding the Ukraine. 

But yeah, ignore all of that even while Manafort comes out registering as a foreign agent getting paid vast sums of money. Same with Flynn. If Trump is really that stupid then he has no business in near the White House, and that goes for his entire tainted administration including the religious bigot Pence.

Even if I agreed with every word you said; what exactly is the crime?    Unless you can prove that votes were actually changed, I'm not sure what the crime is.

Edited by visionary

Edited by visionary