brandymac27

Trump and His Cabinet......God Bless America; OP Updated

9,046 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, twa said:

 

Not a fan of him but his critics seem more fluff than substance.

It will be good if he does good and bad if not....not my choice

I do support the Rience and Kelley choices

 

Bannon is on record for creating a media platform for the alt-right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everybody sing!

Trumpfland, Trumpfland über alles,

über alles in der Welt,

Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze

Brüderlich zusammen hält,

Von der Trump Turm bis an die Weißes Haus,

Von der Alt bis an den Rost Belt,

Trumpfland, Trumpfland über alles,

über alles in der Welt!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

Two West Virginia women may be available to serve in the Trump administration if needed. 

Welcome to Trump's Non-PC America. Let your racist trash out for all the world to see! On the brighter side, now that racists feel the freedom to express their true feelings I'll now know who to avoid.

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

Freepers are questioning whether Rudy has the temperament for Secretary of State.
Think about that for a second.

 

Is that you and Predicto incognito posting there :)

From what I know of Rudy it doesn't seem a good position....now Next is devious enough to work(but says he isn't interested)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:
A rare use of strategy by the Trump staff.

Taking Bolton in a heartbeat over Guilliani???????????

Please tell me how one is better than the other?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Everybody sing!

Trumpfland, Trumpfland über alles,

über alles in der Welt,

Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze

Brüderlich zusammen hält,

Von der Trump Turm bis an die Weißes Haus,

Von der Alt bis an den Rost Belt,

Trumpfland, Trumpfland über alles,

über alles in der Welt!

I am President Donald Trump

My aura smiles 

it's never frump

Soon I will be Pres i dent.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

 

Bannon is on record for creating a media platform for the alt-right.

 

yes, freedom of thought/ideas used to be a thing......or so some claimed.

I'm pretty sure he made coin on it as well.

5 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Taking Bolton in a heartbeat over Guilliani???????????

Please tell me how one is better than the other?

 

Bolton is more suited to the position and experienced in it.....besides I don't like Rudy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disaster. Sad! 

2 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Bolton may finally get his wet dream of invading Iran. Good times ahead.

 

Considering the differing views Trump and Bolton have on the Iraq war, this would be interesting at most

The fact that Bolton is even considered for a role in our national security apparatus to represent the US is an insult to Americans 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They can't even wait until Inauguration Day to start the inevitable infighting and defenestrations.

Also, S H I N E B O X!

Edited by FanboyOf91

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a whole lotta hysteria surrounding "possible" appointments, or "being considered".

And rarely an actual source cited.

I think it's probably most prudent to wait for actual names from Trump and his team.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kilmer17 said:

There's a whole lotta hysteria surrounding "possible" appointments, or "being considered".

And rarely an actual source cited.

I think it's probably most prudent to wait for actual names from Trump and his team.

 

Considering that certain names are even being floated is a terrible sign.

Bannon being one of the highest ranking people in the WH is dangerous and any chance of goodwill was punted with his appointment. That was a giant "**** you" to any non white male 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SkinsHokieFan said:

 

Considering that certain names are even being floated is a terrible sign.

Bannon being one of the highest ranking people in the WH is dangerous and any chance of goodwill was punted with his appointment. That was a giant "**** you" to any non white male 

Personal staff is always filled with political rewards.  Why does anyone care that Bannon is Trumps "Chief Strategist"?  Did David Axlerod have that much influence over Obama?  It's inherently a bs political hack position.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

Personal staff is always filled with political rewards.  Why does anyone care that Bannon is Trumps "Chief Strategist"?  Did David Axlerod have that much influence over Obama?  It's inherently a bs political hack position.

 

 

Lets replace David Axelrod with Louis Farrakhan

That is who Bannon is. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

There's a whole lotta hysteria surrounding "possible" appointments, or "being considered".

And rarely an actual source cited.

I think it's probably most prudent to wait for actual names from Trump and his team.

But then there's nothing to be outraged about :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bannon will basically be playing the role of Karl Rove.  He will be talking in Trump's ear a lot and probably have final say on a lot of things that Trump doesn't know what to do on.  Preibus will be handling technical details. Which is probably why Bannon reportedly did not want the job.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SkinsHokieFan said:

 

Lets replace David Axelrod with Louis Farrakhan

That is who Bannon is. 

Did Farrakhan help Obama win the election?  Bannon helped Trump win because of his strategies and management skills.  It makes total sense for Trump to want him to fill that role in his WH.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, Goebbels wasn’t involved in the election process.  He just helped form strategy.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now