Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

5 hours ago, Larry said:

Not sure if that's a rule violation, there. Might want to modify it, just in case. 

You mean the ads part? Thanks for pointing it out. I had every intention to type the curse word but my phone seems to auto correct so it looked like I tried to circumvent the filter.  Appreciate the heads up. 

I'm watching little hate-ball Jeff Sessions launch his attack on the sanctuary cities and dem immigrants, and he's all infused with the glory of righteousness, bobbing his little head and rocking side to side looking like an evil elf. He's gonna get 'em!  

Be fun for those sufficiently twisted to see the sick little **** go full Scanners on camera---special effects only, of course.

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

I'm watching little hate-ball Jeff Sessions launch his attack on the sanctuary cities and dem immigrants, and he's all infused with the glory of righteousness, bobbing his little head and rocking side to side looking like an evil elf. He's gonna get 'em!  

Be fun for those sufficiently twisted to see the sick little **** go full Scanners on camera---special effects only, of course.

Nice description of Sessions.

1 hour ago, FanboyOf91 said:

The Dow fell 30 points in response.

Dicks, don't know the legislative process.  What bozos.

52 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Nice description of Sessions.

Dicks, don't know the legislative process.  What bozos.

I said earlier in the thread that someone needs to put together the whole "School House Rock" collection for trump.  (With extra emphasis on "I'm Just A Bill" this time.)

4 hours ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

Srsly? This is about the easiest, softball question there is to answer. Something along the lines of "I don't have all the facts, but if it was racially motivated, that won't be tolerated..." or some other such pablum. But you couldn't even give the appearance of having a modicum of concern that might you know, cast you in a decent light. Sessions, you are human excrement...or some manner of excrement anyway.

Is the frequency with which trump gives Jared kushner new positions a sign that he thinks Jared is boy wonder or a sign that not many people feel so beholden to trump as to want their future tied with the trump political legacy? Is the applicant pool this shallow?

8 minutes ago, visionary said:

Soooo, that's going to change the dynamic of low natural gas prices making coal a poor economic choice, how? The good news is that the still shuttered mines will decrease the incidence of black lung. So there's your Dump healthcare plan!

9 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

Soooo, that's going to change the dynamic of low natural gas prices making coal a poor economic choice, how? The good news is that the still shuttered mines will decrease the incidence of black lung. So there's your Dump healthcare plan!

I hope the green party is proud. **** Jill Stein. 

Archived