Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

6 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

*financial crisis *

the only way to keep the bottom from falling out is to inject a ton of money

Dumb republicans: but won’t that create moral hazard? It won’t work anyways, we need to tighten the belt. You will never pay down the debt you incur!

moral hazard is a dumb argument the economy is collapsing. We can increase regulations later to deal with prevention. It will work here’s economic models for it. When the economy improves we will have to pay it back

*economy improves*

*selling of assets to undo the injections*

*pass regulations*

*time to deal with the debt*

*republicans take over*

*gut regulations everywhere*

*pass massive absurd tax cut based on 4+% gdp growth to pay corn it*

* debt balloons and future very concerning*

**** the republicans and all those imbeciles that believe their economic model. It’s idiotic and doesn’t work and they are so loudly wrong about the economy so often it’s infuriating. I cannot think of a topic they are dumber on. 

7 minutes ago, tshile said:

*financial crisis *

the only way to keep the bottom from falling out is to inject a ton of money

Dumb republicans: but won’t that create moral hazard? It won’t work anyways, we need to tighten the belt. You will never pay down the debt you incur!

moral hazard is a dumb argument the economy is collapsing. We can increase regulations later to deal with prevention. It will work here’s economic models for it. When the economy improves we will have to pay it back

*economy improves*

*selling of assets to undo the injections*

*pass regulations*

*time to deal with the debt*

*republicans take over*

*gut regulations everywhere*

*pass massive absurd tax cut based on 4+% gdp growth to pay corn it*

* debt balloons and future very concerning*

**** the republicans and all those imbeciles that believe their economic model. It’s idiotic and doesn’t work and they are so loudly wrong about the economy so often it’s infuriating. I cannot think of a topic they are dumber on. 

Well, it works fine for the owners, they increase their wealth every time they pass this **** and eliminate regulations. That's all they care about.

The rest of us can go hang. 

To think differently is fools' folly.

Not sure what help for her it will be to be proven correct, but this has to infuriate Trumpy.

Warren does have Native American ancestry, as she has claimed to be told by her Mom.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/15/politics/elizabeth-warren-dna-test-native-american/index.html

Elizabeth Warren releases DNA test with 'strong evidence' of Native American ancestry

But Warren now has documentation to back up her family lore -- a analysis of her genetic data performed by Carlos Bustamante, a professor of genetics at Stanford and adviser to Ancestry and 23 and Me.

12 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

She right but 1/32nd is basically tiny and she shouldn’t walk around with a badge saying she is an indigenous person because of that.

Nowhere as bad as McCarthy claiming he is Cherokee so he could collect on his businesses, but still nothing to gloat about either.

But has she?

I was under the impression that she has always said her Mom told her about a Native American that she was a decendant of (not direct as in 1 or 2 generations)...and I didn't think she even claimed to be native, but who knows with politicians.

----

Also...

If anyone can watch that Trump 60 minute interview and still think this douchebag is fit for office, then kindly **** off.

You are the problem.

18 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

But has she?

I was under the impression that she has always said her Mom told her about a Native American that she was a decendant of (not direct as in 1 or 2 generations)...and I didn't think she even claimed to be native, but who knows with politicians.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/elizabeth-warren-says-shes-native-american-so-she-is/2012/05/04/gIQAn31z1T_story.html?utm_term=.c264b04d5fd4

She has claimed to be Native American. She claimed it before she entered politics.

5 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

From that article (which is what I was alluding to).

(Elizabeth Warren is not enrolled in a tribe and doesn’t seem to have sought such status. She doesn’t claim an Indian identity, just Indian ancestry.) 

That said, if she truly claimed minority status (as Native), that is problematic and she should be admonished for it. But overall her claim of Native ancestry appears to be correct.

I do wonder at what point it's acceptable to claim minority status? The article I linked talks about an actual current Tribal leader with 1/32 native blood. If the Tribe is ok with it, who are we to judge?

Pretty sure this picture is old but I wanted to marry this with the women for Kavenaugh picture.

Dnj1DNGVsAAXOR3.jpg

If the male Republicans are mostly at the women Republican events, and the women Republicans are mostly at the black Republican events, then which "*insert group here* Republicans" event are the black Republicans at?

Archived