Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

14 minutes ago, Larry said:

So, their position is that the act which established the CFPB does not explicitly authorize them to enforce a law that didn't exist when they were created. 

Yes.  And therefore, they will not be enforcing said law, even though everyone thinks they should.  

Trump supporters come in all kinds of stupid:

A Trump supporter who berated his Lyft driver with the N word has been fired from his job after a video of the harassment went viral.

Lyft driver Shawn Pepas Lettman of Brooklyn, N.Y., calmly filmed the 16-minute tirade by passenger Robert Ortiz and his two friends, who called the New York City police after Lettman refused to turn on the radio. “I feel racially profiled … because I’m not black,” Ortiz tells the 911 operator. He later adds, “If this guy does anything to threaten my life, I have to defend myself. … I’m a little fearful.”

“I called the police to protect myself because I know my legal rights as an American citizen that voted for Trump.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/trump-supporter-calls-911-black-lyft-driver-not-turning-radio-225018422.html

The restraint shown by that driver is Herculean.  There are about 16 times I would have dragged that dumbass out of the car by his neck.

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

The driver remained super calm and chill, but I do wonder if he felt that he had to out of necessity.  Can you imagine what the cops likely do if they pull up and the driver is attempting to physically remove the guy from the car?  

Shoot him? (Rhetorical)

Archived