brandymac27

Trump and His Cabinet/buffoonery..orange doofus, tiny hands, butthole where his mouth is supposed to be

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

miznXXb.jpg

 

A reminder that the Trump is dangerous.

 

We don't have satellites that detect launches?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Larry said:

 

We don't have satellites that detect launches?  

 

I would think the issue is that satellites aren't stationary over one area, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hersh said:

 

I would think the issue is that satellites aren't stationary over one area, 

 

If we don't have enough satellites in orbit to give us continuous launch warnings from China and Russia, then I really want to know why not. 

 

In fact, I get the impression that we know about NK's missile TESTS at least 58 hours BEFORE launch. (And I assume that we know about them a long time before we announce that we know). 

Edited by Larry
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LD0506 said:

<<trump paper towel meme...>

 

 

Getting ready for the Hurricane. Got beer, water, iPad movies, batteries are charged & dogs have enough food. We forgot Paper towels though. Has anyone heard when and where President Trump will be throwing them out to us this time? Let us know please.

 

 

 

<stolen from FB : )  >

Edited by mcsluggo
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked the meme that referred to him as The Quicker ****er Upper. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, mcsluggo said:

Has anyone heard when and where President Trump will be throwing them out to us this time? Let us know please.

41572317_1782428821855850_76658331823940

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Larry said:

 

If we don't have enough satellites in orbit to give us continuous launch warnings from China and Russia, then I really want to know why not. 

 

In fact, I get the impression that we know about NK's missile TESTS at least 58 hours BEFORE launch. (And I assume that we know about them a long time before we announce that we know). 

 

 

Apparently we have 4 of these: Space-Based Infrared System (SBIRS)  with 2 more on the way. They cost 1.7billion each.

 

According to this article though we're ending this program before the 7th and 8th satellites will be made: https://spacenews.com/the-end-of-sbirs-air-force-says-its-time-to-move-on/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.