Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Welcome to Trump's America, Part 2: 

Someone posted a video of a man on Facebook, unidentified, berating deli employees at a Manhattan deli for speaking Spanish among themselves and a Latina customer. 

The video quickly went viral, and the man was quickly identified by his college classmates as Aaron Schlossberg.  Soon after, other videos of this unhinged man emerge:

Meet Manhattan Attorney and Trump supporter Aaron Schlossberg.

1. He curses and screams "Fake Jews" at a group and chants "Milo! Milo!" during a demonstration.

2. He storms into and curses as an "ugly ****ing foreigner" some random guy (born in U.S., looks as "American" as anyone) simply walking on the sidewalk with friends.

3. Screams, rants at, and then kicks at a Hispanic man during some sort of rally.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/05/aaron-schlossberg/

37 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

“And next on Fox News, stay tuned for the debut of our new feature - The Schlossberg Report!”

. . . legal expert who will explain why a sitting President is immune to all laws.  

I always find it amusing that these morons ALWAYS out themselves, they just can't help it, they have to make a huge loud public declaration of their douchebaggery. Ten years from now you will be able to Google "Aaron Schlossberg" and it will instantly pop up vids of this guy and his assholery.

God bless America...............

2 hours ago, LD0506 said:

I always find it amusing that these morons ALWAYS out themselves, they just can't help it, they have to make a huge loud public declaration of their douchebaggery. 

One of my favorites was the college kid who dressed up in a gorilla costume and was taunting black students with a banana. He got a minimal reaction and then security came over, made him take off the mask, and people were videotaping his face like, “see, now you just ****ed up your whole life for that stupid ****.”

3 hours ago, twa said:

Simple truths are not cliches.

I am sure this will fall on deaf ears - but none the less - 

Please explain with details and verifiable facts how much of anything going on now is "still better than Hillary". The only people saying that are ones who do not do any actual research and are not interested is actual facts. Or they support some of the incredibly partisan positions he holds to the detriment of those very same people along with the rest of this country. They buy into the fear and hatred promoted by the alt-right sites and entertainment networks like fox without doing any fact checking. 

Hillary was no where near perfect. However she was incredibly more qualified than 45. She was way more presidential even on her worst day. She understand the responsibilities of the job and would have carried them out without the bullying and childish blustering antics. She was vilified with a long list of lies and false accusations that many too lazy to find the facts just bought into hook line and sinker because it fit their agenda. 

What's really disgusting is that those same people just turn their head the other way for things the same or even much worse that 45 and his ilk actually do. And do not say the left does the same. I called Bill out for his philandering and wanted him out of office for it as did many that voted for him (I did not BTW!). That is just one example. I vote for the best person not the best party. I would have likely voted for McCain had he not chosen Palin as a running mate. I would be willing to bet I am one of the few people in this message board that actually voted for Ronald Reagan in 1980 - it was a mistake but I did vote for him. But I realized my mistake and did not repeat it in 1984. I am hoping many will come to the same conclusion in 2020 - that they made a horrible mistake in 2016 and will not repeat it. 

Most of you who support 45 still do not get the economy was already in good shape before 45 took office. He rode those coat-tails right up till the tax reform. Have you looked at how the economy has done since then? It has slowed and is headed in the same direction it went when W did the same thing and when Reagan did it before them both. 

It's already showing signs of the impending meltdown - and no it's not what I want at all!!!  As much as I despise 45 I was ever hopeful that once he became president he would grow up and understand the importance of the position. Instead, he has done nothing but pander to the under-belly of hate and populace ignorance in this country just so he can hear someone sing his praises as he destroys the very democracy that is supposed to protect us all from his type or tyranny. 

I truly hope that this has been a wake-up call for those that did not vote - assuming that they were both "just as bad." This has been even worse than anyone could have imagined unless you hold the same barbaric, mindless, troglodyte positions of 45 that is sending this country backwards more than 50 yrs.

Important part of the next steps in this particular case: depositions. That's when Starr caught Bill Clinton in a lie that led to impeachment trial. 

We know that Trump can't tell the truth, he lies every day. 

Summer or Stormy, which woman will bring down Trump? 

Can't wait for the tweets 

12 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

I am sure this will fall on deaf ears - but none the less - 

Please explain with details and verifiable facts how much of anything going on now is "still better than Hillary". The only people saying that are ones who do not do any actual research and are not interested is actual facts.Or they support some of the incredibly partisan positions he holds to the detriment of those very same people along with the rest of this country. They buy into the fear and hatred promoted by the alt-right sites and entertainment networks like fox without doing any fact checking. 

This will probably fall on deaf ears?.....Sure you didn't mean ignorant or hopelessly bigoted ones? :rofl89:

We certainly are due for a recession, one that we are less prepared for by virtue of previous choices....or at least some of us are.

5 hours ago, LD0506 said:

I always find it amusing that these morons ALWAYS out themselves, they just can't help it, they have to make a huge loud public declaration of their douchebaggery. Ten years from now you will be able to Google "Aaron Schlossberg" and it will instantly pop up vids of this guy and his assholery.

God bless America...............

4 hours ago, SoulSkin said:

Someone crowdfunded a mariachi band, piñatas, and a taco truck to show up outside Aaron Schlossberg's offices at a time to be determined. 

https://www.gofundme.com/Mariachisforaaron

4 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Aaron Schlossberg's  law firm is getting hammered on Yelp.

Instant karma is a ****.

4 hours ago, goskins10 said:

Please explain with details and verifiable facts how much of anything going on now is "still better than Hillary". The only people saying that are ones who do not do any actual research and are not interested is actual facts. Or they support some of the incredibly partisan positions he holds to the detriment of those very same people along with the rest of this country. They buy into the fear and hatred promoted by the alt-right sites and entertainment networks like fox without doing any fact checking. 

I think many people who say this will probably point to the judicial appointments led by Mitch McConnell that have happened, and what that will mean for the social/cultural issues of the country going forward.

Also think that they will point to the tax cuts, deregulation, and that the economy does appear to be getting "slightly" better than it was under Obama. GDP was positive under Obama, but in the more recent years probably not as positive as folks would like. Granted, its not growing at an "astonishingly well" rate either (was surprised to hear Dana Bash on CNN say that yesterday), but I guess close to 3 percent.  However, what effect he increased deficits and deregulation have remains to be seen. Also, I don't think a lot of people are necessarily against doing something sensible about immigration instead of kicking it down the road.

I think it can be true that Trump, policy and performance-wise, isn't necessarily the disaster some feared, while at the same time conceding that the guy is the biggest egomaniac ever to hold the office and is personally not well-liked. But it seems that folks in this political climate either have to completely support him and overlook his jackass personality, or completely hate him and be against any of his agenda. I agree with what you said a few pages ago regarding what the Dems have to do to win. They have to follow the playbook of the guy in PA (Lamb?) and give people a reason to vote for them other than "I'm not Trump."

Archived