Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

I hear you on its too early. But realistically speaking im 30, GF is 31. We are black and middle class. Where does the help raising my child come from? Police? Health care? Child Care relief? If I have a kid now all that stuff is trending to a firm no with a little room for maybe. In this country. If I move across the water some I can get Healthcare for free and child care for free. Thats not even talking education. 

I dont think im over reacting when I say having a child in this country for a black man is nothing but headache. And dont let me have a son. 

Color the above using the brush that I really dont want kids anyway, being honest. But If I cant rationalize it emotionally OR financially it seems like a stupid option. 

And I honestly appreciate you having these thoughts, sharing them, understanding the gravity of your decisions.

But it's like this, not to sound sappy or naive, but I still have faith in this country, in the vast majority of the people in this country, faith in the strength and essential rightness of what has been built here. And that's not in spite of its flaws which are made manifest on a daily basis it seems, but because of them. We fail and rise again, we fail spectacularly, we create new and never seen ways to fail, but we rise. We have everything we need, all the tools, all the weapons, however you want to characterize it, the sole issue in question is whether we, we as in all of us- you, me, zoony, TGB, everyone here and across the nation- have the decisive will to stand up and use them. Our courage and our character are being tested, tested in ways never seen before, and no one can claim to know the outcome but I am willing to bet on the side of right. And yes, I do sincerely understand the stakes, I am betting my life, the life of my wife and my son, my friends and neighbors, perhaps the very existence of America herself, and in the scope of this conversation, your wager would include that yet unborn son and his future.

Scary? I hope so, scary is good, people have to be afraid to get angry, have to be angry in order to act, act in order to succeed in this battle of wills (and won'ts). We all get to decide which side we will be on.

Gentlemen, place your bets

And I hear all of that. But I willing to be the people with the unanswerable power will win. Unfortunately thats the bad guys. And its not that im giving up. Just realistically speaking I dont see a path to victory here. Unless something catastrophic happens, I see the people with power keeping power. 

Swear I just had this conversation with my homeboys wife at the bar a few days ago. She was literally saying the exact same things you are. I just dont have the sunny disposition you guys do, I guess. I would love for it to work out the way you say. I just dont see it as possible with the way things are trending right now. 

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

He’s even a dink in his turkey pardon speech. Seriously, is there anything that prick can do without being a total jackass?

I didn't see a thing wrong with it. At least not the portion quoted. 

Man's got tons of flaws, but I don't see anything to attack him for, here. 

3 hours ago, Larry said:

I didn't see a thing wrong with it. At least not the portion quoted. 

Man's got tons of flaws, but I don't see anything to attack him for, here. 

You spoke too soon - latest is that he is criticizing  the Turkeys for not being grateful enough for the pardons. And BTW Asburyskinsfan -  lighten up.

Archived