Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

So eBoz's number one reason - and sole reason explained - for liking Trump is because he pisses off "the libs." That's about it.  

And HE calls people bitter.

789 pages of crying in less than a year tells me who is bitter. Astounding

22 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

Making America White Again and making sure dey don’t take our jobs!!!!!!!!

The racist angle is SO liberal. Just stop. 

2 minutes ago, EBoz said:

789 pages of crying in less than a year tells me who is bitter. Astounding

I find it sad that people get their rocks off on trying to troll other people. Best of luck to you discovering something more meaningful in life. 

Winning?  What has Trump won?

Other than that VA bill, he's signed nothing into legislation. He got a right wing judge on the Supreme Court.

Anything else Trump has done, is by executive orders to try to reverse everything Obama has done.

Enjoy your great winning president.

If the nukes start flying, may your town get hit first. War with North Korea or Iran? Trump has to restart the draft and may you get drafted.

Enjoy your mentally unfit, idiotic President and enjoy all those promises that aren't being kept.

6 hours ago, Hersh said:

I find it sad that people get their rocks off on trying to troll other people. Best of luck to you discovering something more meaningful in life. 

I don’t think he’s trolling. I think he probably watched the latest Hannity and got fired up and decided to go on the offensive in the battle of the minds, but as usual he left unarmed. And quickly found out that the “amazing” arguments that work in his imaginary debates don’t work nearly as well in real life with opponents who have functioning brains. So he’s stuck and he has to resort to the secret weapon that shuts down any adversary, calling them a Liberal. Only to find out that his magic bullet doesn’t work. So he fires it again and again to no affect he then retreats back to his mom’s basement.

6 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Well, then there's your next Sec. of State.  Trump wants clones of him, throughout the entire government.

Tump is probably more comfortable with a male Secretary of State. In his mind, how will world leaders respect him if his representative is a woman? I wouldn't put it past him to go for Haley thought. She's attractive and he'd see her more often in that position.

7 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Fake news. The widow is lying. Sad.

I remember from the beginning, she was told it would be closed casket and even I wondered why...and she hasn't been told why. 

I highly recommend the HBO movie "Taking Chance" for anyone who hasn't seen it...it's only a little more than an hour, and Kevin Bacon is a god in the part he plays, getting a fatally wounded soldier back home.  The feels will get you.  There's nothing as somber and reverent than knowing that someone gave their life for me and my freedom.  Nothing.

3 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

and like clockwork, he accuses of her lying

Funny thing is he hurts his credibility with stuff like that. No one really wants to care anymore. Least of all his supporters. They dont want to talk about this and neither should he but hes so caught up with being right in every situation that he ends up looking the fool. 

With the exception of the mental class of people that include Eboz, none of his followers like this sort of trash. Makes them look like ****ty people. 

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

I can't stop crying.  CAN ANYONE MAKE THAT FOOL SHUT THE **** UP? 

Sergeant Johnson was more of a man than Trump could ever hope to be. 

It is disgraceful. As bad a President as I thought George W. Bush was, and I thought he was quite bad, I now think back on how he stoically never lashed out against the Cindy Sheehan's and all the other war widows who went after them. He took it with grace and dignity.

Trump's going after the character of a woman whose husband sacrificed himself for the nation to protect a cheap lie? That's horrible.

3 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

doesn't shock me at all that Trump could not even fake decency while talking to a black person

Trump once admitted that he believes people's value is based on the number of zeroes in their bank account. That a person can't be of any worth if they aren't wealthy. If he truly believes this... then he probably has no respect for any of our military. After all, how many soldiers, marines, or sailors have 7, 8, or 9 figure bank accounts?

9 hours ago, EBoz said:

Maybe you haven’t realized this yet, but calling someone liberal isn’t an insult in some parts of the country.  It’s much like you embracing the term “deplorable” and “racist” and “conservative nut job”. You are those things, so you don’t see what the big deal is. 

1 minute ago, Burgold said:

It is disgraceful. As bad a President as I thought George W. Bush was, and I thought he was quite bad, I now think back on how he stoically never lashed out against the Cindy Sheehan's and all the other war widows who went after them. He took it with grace and dignity.

Trump's going after the character of a woman whose husband sacrificed himself for the nation to protect a cheap lie? That's horrible.

Even as an author, have you not run out of bad words?  :ols:  Invent a few, I'll be with you when you speak to Mr. Merriam and Mr. Webster!  :)

Honest to GOD...I cannot imagine anything worse from him, but I said that when he disparaged John McCain...and it's gotten nothing but worse.  And will keep getting worse.  He's just an insufferable child.  Back in his day, they put them in "homes"...those places were not grand white palaces...they were real dumps.

12 hours ago, EBoz said:

Killing spree? Wtf man. The only people  considering a killing spree are the dems. You guys are beside yourself and I’m thoroughly enjoying each and every crying post, 

Both you and Visionary are skirting here with some kind of MOD action with the ‘killing spree’ comments. 

Lets keep this civil people.

Eboz it’s good to have another conservative voice in a Tailgate which tends to lean to have more ‘liberal’ voices. However if you want to stay here you need to offer more than drive by posts stating you enjoy the crying. 

I’ve noted you’ve been asked questions about the basis for your views a few times but have not engaged beyond the ‘Just here to enjoy the view’.

if you just want to enjoy the view I can put you on read only. If you are posting be part of the conversation.

ok---martin c posted on this just as i finished--so i'm sorry to pile on, martin, when you have it handled (and i agree with your every word)---but given how long it takes me to type with my keyboarding issues and because i had a couple other comments, i'm posting it anyway :D

@EBoz

So let's go with the call that "they" are the pc-luvin pearl-clutching whiny lefty libtartds and you represent the froth-filled drive-by whiny rightwing nutter/moron contingent.

Here's the deal---you can participate in an actual discussion supporting or attacking whatever views you wish, but when your product reads like a 19 year old gamer in mom's basement indulging in dumbass level trolling, I will likely ban you. Now people are more used to that style of posting being normal in the stadium, though they still get bounced for it. Consider this a free pass/warning.

And just a general note too all---attacking such a thread for its activity/energy and the claim that much of that is taking the form of "endless complaints" , is a stupid critique imo.  Cracks me up to see guys who are fine with the thread "activity/energy" shown on topics as significant as football stuff where the intelligence level of that comparatively narrow and simple topic usually hovers around "laughable", but lambaste people showing that kind of investment and passion for stuff that ain't football and is just a tad more significant and complicated with consequences that are another tad farther-reaching.

In fact, the "level" of discussion and quality of information here offered by most folks remains pretty intelligent, though most every political internet forum has either a right or left dominance, and ours is left these days. 

If you don't have quality (which can also include making humor or providing new valid information part of your shtick) to add, why bother adding anything?

Also @twa---liking that post is a problem to me. This is a comment that could have been made most any day over the years, but I think you should keep a judicious eye on your own line dancing. Put some real meat on the end of the hook. :P

Straight-up: I am less tolerant and more militant about trolling in this "era of the troll."

Archived