brandymac27

Trump and His Cabinet/buffoonery....9 months in and we're the laughing stock of the universe

Recommended Posts

Pop & Kerr have killed trump in the press, and Trump hasn't mumbled a word against them

 

I wonder why.............

 

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-soulless-coward-coach-gregg-popovich-responds-to-trump/

 

Quote

This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner–and to lie about how previous Presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers–is as low as it gets.  We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.

 

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

Popovich for President.

 

Better than Hillary. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, twa said:

 

Better than Hillary. 

 

Better than wannabe orange Hitler. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, twa said:

 

Better than Hillary. 

Embarrassingly wrong.

 

Still.

 

~Bang

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bang said:

Embarrassingly wrong.

 

Still.

 

~Bang

 

You don't like Coach?

 

barbarian 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LD0506 said:

 

But we knew this 30 FREEKIN YEARS AGO!!!

Yep. A point I made in a rare appearance in a political discussion on social media. Guy posted about Trump with all of it being negative. Mentioned how he didn't have any faith in the man's ability to lead the nation. At which point several Trumpflakes came in and "advised" said fellow not to listen to fake news. That put me over the edge,(briefly). ;)  I basically informed the Dumpster Defenders that Trump didn't just pop on the scene when he announced his candidacy. That he had in fact,been in the public eye for quite some time. Mentioned that my first impression hadn't changed since I'd first read an interview with him. Man's a used car salesman and a pos as a human being. Proved that himself a long time ago. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've grown to love Pop. Old, aloof, and just out of patience mostly. Generally dislikes media minutiae AND Trump at the same time. Bet he's a little nicer to reporters this season..

Edited by SoulSkin
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Carter and Bush Sr. Will probably outlive Trump. Ok, maybe not. But his health is not good. 

Neither is Bush Sr and Carter.  Carter is recovering from some form of cancer.

 

Bush Sr has been hospitalized a few times the last couple of fall/winter season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

 

This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner–and to lie about how previous Presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers–is as low as it gets.  We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.

 

I would like this etched onto a large bronze plaque that is then bolted onto the front gate of the White House.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, visionary said:
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The former captor:

One of their captors did reveal that Donald Trump had won the United States presidency, but Boyle said he didn’t think that was real.

It didn’t enter my mind that he was being serious,” Boyle said.

 

Me:

Hahahahahaha. [Sob.] Hahahaheeheeeheeeheeehahaha. [Sob.]

  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Every day in the Trumpaverse is akin to about 5 real ones

It does kinda feel like Interstellar where we landed on some weird ass planet for a hot minute but 20 years went by. :ols:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and thanks to the mainstream media, don and co have again been busted and now his wannabe drug czar is uncovered...cosmic level **** show again and again....imagine if flynn remained in position what we'd have and the only reason this nation doesn't have that is because of mainstream (non-fox rigthwing nutter radio) reporting, for all its myriad foibles and real biases...........to me it's long been at a point where there's very little oxygen reasonably and rationally available for any deflecting or endorsing commentary regarding this admin/"movement", its base supporters, and its overall nature...really imo it merits little other than contempt, loathing, and desire for removal asap...while there's a place for countering dialogue, it should be a very minor priority to any stable decent intelligent mind imv

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My question is this:  Did Trump intentionally pick the worst person for the job, or was this just total incompetence and an utter failure to do even the most basic vetting?

 

Both the former and latter would be consistent with his past practices.  Climate-denier and serial suer of the EPA was the worst possible person to lead that agency, and he got the job.  He nominated Andy Puzder, a repeat offender of labor laws as Secretary of Labor.  Betsy DeVos is the Secretary of Education despite being the dumbest person in the country.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

My question is this:  Did Trump intentionally pick the worst person for the job, or was this just total incompetence and an utter failure to do even the most basic vetting?

 

Both the former and latter would be consistent with his past practices.  Climate-denier and serial suer of the EPA was the worst possible person to lead that agency, and he got the job.  He nominated Andy Puzder, a repeat offender of labor laws as Secretary of Labor.  Betsy DeVos is the Secretary of Education despite being the dumbest person in the country.

 

Honestly dont think he even knew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vetting or not these people got confirmed.  How that's even possible is beyond me and speaks to the overall dysfunction of the government in general currently. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Isifhan said:

Vetting or not these people got confirmed.  How that's even possible is beyond me and speaks to the overall dysfunction of the government in general currently. 

 

The confirmation hearings went through because every single one of them refused to answer even the most basic yes or no questions and then were confirmed on party line votes.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, PCS said:

  I basically informed the Dumpster Defenders that Trump didn't just pop on the scene when he announced his candidacy. That he had in fact,been in the public eye for quite some time. Mentioned that my first impression hadn't changed since I'd first read an interview with him. Man's a used car salesman and a pos as a human being. Proved that himself a long time ago. 

 

 

This has been a challenge to me---to extend any generosity in conservation to people whom I don't think are "POS's" yet have found one of those common paths of argument as to why they voted for him. Of course I get negative drives (hating left/dems/clintons/hillary) that are heavily infused with "haterade" and so the vote would be partisan no matter who the dem candidate was (same as uber-partisan folks on the left).

 

But little of that is of acceptable logical, rational, or reasonable merit and is mainly emo in a matter where emo should be subjugated by reason as much as possible. And the presentation of hillary as an especially super vile form of lefty is weak enough logically/rationally before we even get to the farcical aspect of holding trump up as superior to anyone on any moral/ethical/judgemtn/principle grounds (the heart of hillary hate as most often started by gopers).

 

Bottom line, don was a well-known and obvious POS human, to use a phrase, from his real estate and tabloid life in NYC and certainly via his presence as the birther king. I get the variety of reasons people voted for him---from actual racist/bigot to lefty hate to economics to religiosity of a type to the "browning of america" etc---I just find the vast bulk of them reflective of shortcomings in rational intelligent thinking based on solid information and precious few solid arguments.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.