Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RV Lot

Ashburn Dave

You're best off just contacting the ticket office during business hours.

From my understanding:

You need a special pass for the rv lot. Not just a regular parking pass.

All lots open 4 hours before the game, except the red zone that opens 5 hours earlier. To me that means the rv lot opens 4 hours before kickoff.

I believe you can stay in the rv lot until the next day but I'd ask the ticket office.

When we used to line up, on Redskins Road, they let the RV's in the lots earlier than everyone else.   

Not sure how much earlier, but it was definitely earlier than they let us in.  I'm guessing, at least 1/2hr earlier.

I never paid attention, to the RV lot, when we left.

When we used to line up, on Redskins Road, they let the RV's in the lots earlier than everyone else.   

Not sure how much earlier, but it was definitely earlier than they let us in.  I'm guessing, at least 1/2hr earlier.

I never paid attention, to the RV lot, when we left.

That's what we saw too.  Was under the impression that the RV lot might have opened up the day before.  Kinda looked like the RV'ers had been tailging a while before the gates open.

That's what we saw too.  Was under the impression that the RV lot might have opened up the day before.  Kinda looked like the RV'ers had been tailging a while before the gates open.

I don't think it opens the day before.

We'd be on Redskins Road ~ 6:30am, and there were no RV's on the lot.   

Archived