Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you support Hardy as a Redskin?

Renegade7

Greg Hardy a Redskin?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Would you support the Redskins signing Greg Hardy?

• Yes
    • Hell No

Didn't believe it until I saw the ESPN article:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/17147079/washington-redskins-had-internal-discussions-greg-hardy

In the aftermath of defensive end Junior Galette's season-ending injury, the Washington Redskins have held internal discussions regarding several veteran options to replace him, including controversial free agent Greg Hardy.

One of Hardy's former teammates with the Carolina Panthers is cornerback Josh Norman, who would endorse the Redskins signing Hardy based on his experience on the field and in the locker room with him, sources said.

I would not like it, though there is something to be said if its true Scott is willing to give this guy another chance.  We're a far cry from the Joe Gibbs boyscout core redskins days, for sure.

This is not a public poll due to it being a sensitive topic (domestic violence).  Stay classy.

I am a little surprised the interest in him.  That being said, if SM thinks he could be a great addition to the team and not be a distraction, guess we should trust him.  History says otherwise though, maybe now he is a bit humbled.......yeah right!

Personally, would rather pass on him and go with what we have.

You need to change that no vote to "hell no". The dude is the definition of locker room cancer.

That's probably why we broke out the fire extinguisher as soon as that got out.  Like I mentioned, I would not like it, though I absolutely believe there was some truth to SM mulling it over.

**** no!

All the "piece of garbage" stuff aside, signing him would

**** no!

All the "piece of garbage" stuff aside, signing him would undo any modicum of respect that we earned last season.

If we sign Hardy, might as well sign Ray Rice,(we need an RB),and make the humiliation complete....

What a bunch of clowns. I bet everyone who is saying yes to wanting him, blasted the cowboys for bringing him in last year.

****ing hypocrites are what's wrong with the world.

You are incorrect.

I voted yes and didn't hate the Cowboys signing him.  I hoped it would blow up in their face, but I thought he would be better than what he was.

I really don't care too much what these dudes do off the field.  There are terrible people in all facets of life and NFL players are no different.  I do not condone any of his woman beating.

I can separate the player from the person.  I'm not advocating his signing by any means, but I wouldn't be so dead set against it because I actually trust the people (read: Scot) making these decisions.

Ed Werder talks to Cowboys and Cowboys-linked players and agents more so than he has ever had access to any of our guys. Hardy's agent is working through his own circuit to try to gin up interest. Nothing here, folks. I'm a firm believer that everyone deserves a chance at redemption, and that whispers, rumors, and innuendo shouldn't keep a people from being able to pursue the career they've worked hard to realize. But we probably have a young Hardy or two already on the roster. Let's roll with 'em. Show us what you've got, JB & KO.

Archived