Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When D&D and Redskins insect (great troll job on a Cowboys fan)

ZRagone

I figured that while this may be Redskins related, it's probably a bit better placed in the tailgate since it's really note related to football in any ways. My apologies mods if I really should've put this in the Stadium.

So a friend of mine the other day told me I had to boot up an episode of Critical Role. For those that don't know, this is a youtube show when a variety of people (most I believe are voice actors) are playing a D&D game on camera.

So the setup, and I'll go simply here for those that may not know the game well but want to see what this thread is about. The group of players are in some kind of pit where a fight is going on between some enemies and themselves, specifically with their warrior...a Goliath (giant like mountain person) fighter. He's the guy in the Death Star shirt. And...he happens to be a big Dallas Cowboys fan, which he's made known in the past.

As the fight appears to be coming to a close, the parties bard...the little guy at the bottom left...decides he's going to sing a song to try and inspire and empower his warrior friend. All of us should quickly be able to pick up the tune of said song.

Once the Goliath player realizes what's going on, it's a wonderful moment.

https://youtu.be/zr2n1fLVasU?t=3h2m25s

It starts at 3:02:25. Watch till about 3:03:30. I love how absolutely happy the fighters player is as the song is being sang, and the look of utter disgust that crosses his face once the reference is explained.

I got a good laugh out of it being bother a gamer and a Redskins fan, so I figured some others on here may as well.

Archived