Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BREAKING: Shooting at BLM Protest in Dallas

Duckus

Figured I would start a new thread, I was putting it in the other shooting threads. But this appears to be fairly major. This is developing now. All over Twitter. 

Two police officers shot.

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/751241078771179520

Video with shooting sounds: https://twitter.com/allisongriz/status/751234755882995713

Video: https://twitter.com/gjmccarthy/status/751235829327015937

Good ****ing God the comments on that tweet are terrifying. This is a damn powder keg.

Isn't it great to see how people actually think? When they let their emotion outweigh their judgement about how their comments will be perceived?

And these people get to vote. And sit on juries.

There's a war coming at home and it'll be between half the population, who is all around the poverty line and it will be great for the people at the top.

What if you're not at the top, but you're comfortably away from the poverty line? Do you get to watch or will the poor force you to participate one way or the other?

I do wonder if we are reaching a true boiling point. 

Unfortunately this guy will be celebrated as a hero by some more misguided souls.

#DallasShooting is filled with people who directly blaming Obama for this shooting, already. So that's constructive. 

I was just thinking this morning how grateful I was these nationwide protests hadn't turned to anything like we saw in Ferguson, it had been peaceful, and police at the protests were conducting themselves very well. I'm worried that we are going to see a lot of ugliness now.

I was just thinking this morning how grateful I was these nationwide protests hadn't turned to anything like we saw in Ferguson, it had been peaceful, and police at the protests were conducting themselves very well. I'm worried that we are going to see a lot of ugliness now.

It's inevitable 

Unfortunately this guy will be celebrated as a hero by some more misguided souls.

Steady.  We know very little at this point other than shots were fired and at least two officers are down.

Knowledge is power.  Let's wait on some facts.

I do wonder if we are reaching a true boiling point.

#DallasShooting is filled with people who directly blaming Obama for this shooting, already. So that's constructive.

Yeah and #****thepolice

People are a joke. It's pathetic. Our collective intelligence in this country is just pathetic.

Steady. We know very little at this point other than shots were fired and at least two officers are down.

Knowledge is power. Let's wait on some facts.

Most people have already made their minds up about the 'why'

Facts don't matter anymore.

Archived