Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LA Times: Ex-49er Dana Stubblefield is charged with raping a developmentally disabled woman

I know Dana isn't an Skins fans' all-time favorite but this is horrible if true.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-former-san-francisco-49er-charged-rape-20160502-story.html

Stubblefield, a 49ers defensive lineman for seven years, is accused of attacking the 31-year-old woman when she visited his Morgan Hill home April 9, 2015. Prosecutors said the woman immediately reported the attack to police after she left his home and that DNA from her matched Stubblefield.

“This was a crime of violence against a vulnerable victim,” said Santa Clara County Deputy Dist. Atty. Tim McInerny in a statement. “She was looking for a job and she was unconscionably assaulted.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/05/03/dana-stubblefield-denies-raping-woman-attorney-calls-it-a-money-grab/

This creates some doubt as to both the veracity of the disabled claim and credence to the charge that this is a false allegation. As in she said if he paid for her repairs she would do xyz, then he was cheap and this is vengeance.

Never ever trust people who you just met and are asking you for money.

It's not like the woman just went to the media and dropped this. Police have investigated it for months and just arrested him.

I'm never trusting people asking me for money and Im definitely not trusting slick lawyers that represent the rich either. We'll see what happens.

Edit: And I'm REALLY not trusting some celebrity douche holding a press conference outside of church talking about all the money he gives to the Special Olympics.

Archived