Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game of Thrones Season 6

PleaseBlitz

This show changed my life

If you're referring to your choosing a different female character each week to dress up like and repeat her lines, I agree--that's a real fan.

And I think even most tailgaters have come to accept that there's nothing wrong with that--just accessorize accordingly.

If you're referring to your choosing a different female character each week to dress up like and repeat her lines, I agree--that's a real fan.

And I think even most tailgaters have come to accept that there's nothing wrong with that--just accessorize accordingly.

And use the right ****ing bathroom.  

I watched season 5 again last week to get ready for the new season. Very uneven season, but they nailed the high spots.

Hardhomme kinda makes you forget about all criticism you had before watching.

I watched the last 4 episodes (well, I still have to watch the finale again). Hardhome was just a fantastic TV episode, as was the Dance of Dragons.

I also am a pansy.

All I gotta say is they owe us after last years stagnant plot and annoying diversions. **** needs to happen.

And for the love of all things holy, no more of Tyrian setting out on another journey or a Lanister kidnapped. Just stop.

Let's start to see where all of this is going please

Season 5 was atrocious minus Hardhome.

More epic **** and less soul sucking please.

Well, to be fair, the material season 5 is based around isn't the most exciting. The better part of "A Feast for Crows" and "A Dance with Dragons" is political maneuvering and intrigue. Not a ton of action. The only part of season 5 I really had a problem with is the Dorne stuff. That was very poorly done. It's also a weak point in the books, IMO, but the show was even worse.

I expect the pace to pick up quite a bit this season though. I saw the new trailer today, and got goosebumps. Man, this should be a very good season.

Someone on Winter is Coming went through the most recent trailer frame by frame and analyzed every little detail. Of course I couldn't resist.

It's gonna be a good season.

Considering this season is all new stuff, I've made the choice to not look at anything that may spoil what may happen this season. So all of those long range pictures of actors on the set, ignored it. Even ignored most of the trailers.

Can we please see.the sand snakes nekkid again! Thanks.

I think we only saw the short-haired (on her head) one tempting Bron with her absolutely perfect breasts.  I wouldn't mind the other two getting in on the action....

"That is what I do. I drink.  And I know things."

I love Tyrian.  I wish his quotes were more applicable to real life.  He'd be a great quote to toss into some business meetings.

All I gotta say is they owe us after last years stagnant plot and annoying diversions. **** needs to happen.

And for the love of all things holy, no more of Tyrian setting out on another journey or a Lanister kidnapped. Just stop.

Let's start to see where all of this is going please

How about Daenerys with yet another new group of warriors or making another character central to the entire show for a couple of years before killing him off so they can start with someone else.

Archived