Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Giants...lol

BornaSkinsFan83

Coughlin and the Jag's are about to go on a playoff run with a qb about as good as Eli, and the Giants are about to pick in the top 5 next year.

Jags defense is already looking very good and they just signed Darius from the Bills. Looks like he's trying to build that Giants defense that got them 2 Sb wins despite having average Eli at QB.

• 5 weeks later...

"Coach McAdoo told me I could continue to start while Geno and Davis are given an opportunity to play," Manning said. "My feeling is that if you are going to play the other guys, play them. Starting just to keep the streak going and knowing you won't finish the game and have a chance to win it is pointless to me, and it tarnishes the streak. Like I always have, I will be ready to play if and when I am needed. I will help Geno and Davis prepare to play as well as they possibly can."

He hasn't been playing well and it was obvious the organization was moving on next year, but this still sucks as a fan.    End of an era.

55 minutes ago, scyber said:

He hasn't been playing well and it was obvious the organization was moving on next year, but this still sucks as a fan.    End of an era.

Yes, but Geno Smith?!?

The guy couldn't keep  a job as the Jets QB, as badly as they needed one. Talk  about desperation on McAdoo's part.  :nono:

As for Eli...........

8c8aa8af5cab173d087a9f42651d3e48--nfl-me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1