Sign in to follow this  
BornaSkinsFan83

The Giants...lol

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000971922/article/giants-to-part-ways-with-ereck-flowers-by-tuesday

Interesting to see them moving away from the guy.

The guy they rushed to a few years ago in the draft after we took Brandon Scherff. I thought at the time being that it was a panic move from their FO and a really bad pick.

History proves me right.

He has been bad, but cutting him now looks like they are making him a scapegoat for their team issues. 

So far they have cut the GM, several coaches, and several players. If they continue to suck who will they blame next? 

Edited by beachboy757

7 hours ago, beachboy757 said:

So far they have cut the GM, several coaches, and several players. If they continue to suck who will they blame next? 

Roger Goodell?

• Haha 1

By the way, since instigating the one million percent unfair and corrupt salary cap penalty against the Redskins and Cowboys, the Giants are 43-59, with one wildcard birth.

Both the Redskins and Cowboys have won the division twice in that timespan.

grin.jpg

Edited by Califan007
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, beachboy757 said:

Odell Beckham SR rips NY Giants owner John Mara via instagram:

https://giantswire.usatoday.com/2018/10/18/odell-beckham-father-rips-new-york-giants-owner-john-mara/

“Taking aim at a very involved team owner seems foolish in the end.”

Not really, after you sign a $90M contract, you can do whatever you like. They can deal with it, or ... do nothing.  They can’t teally cut him.  They can’t teally trade him, yet.  

Especially if hecwants out...

its great though.  I hope OBJ keeps it up.

• Like 2

The best thing to have happened this weekend was my friend (huge giants fan) texting me after our win against Dallas dating “bruh...how the **** are y’all 4-2!!!” And then after the giants game he texted me saying “I want Eli to retire, our o line sucks, I’m done” 😂😂😂

feels so good after all those years of us being bad and he'd give me endless **** for it. 

28 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

The best thing to have happened this weekend was my friend (huge giants fan) texting me after our win against Dallas dating “bruh...how the **** are y’all 4-2!!!” And then after the giants game he texted me saying “I want Eli to retire, our o line sucks, I’m done” 😂😂😂

feels so good after all those years of us being bad and he'd give me endless **** for it. 

Hopefully we can add to his misery next week....  🙂  

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

The unfortunate thing is barkley is as advertised. I want them to not get as hjgh as a draft pick. 

I want them to get a high draft pick and draft the next Ryan Leaf with it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

I want them to get a high draft pick and draft the next Ryan Leaf with it.

You're too soft. I want them to get a highish draft pick and have to sell the farm to trade up... for the next Ryan Leaf.

After we've swept them en route to a division title.