Reds

Brewers 

NL West

Dodgers

Diamondbacks

Giants

Padres

Rockies

Too lazy to pick entire division orders, will just pick winners, Wild Cards, and playoff predictions.

AL East: Yankees

AL Central: Royals

AL West: Rangers

Wild Card: Orioles and Tigers

NL East: Nationals

NL Central: Cubs

NL West: Giants

Wild Card: Pirates and Diamondbacks

World Series: Cubs defeat Rangers

Dodgers pitcher Brett Anderson out 3-5 months with a back injury during batting practice.

Again, Why do we want pitchers batting? Seems they are getting hurt more and more

Right, because there's no way he would have hurt his back throwing his next pitch...

Right, because there's no way he would have hurt his back throwing his next pitch...

Are you Nostradamus now?

Pitching and batting require different muscles.

You want Kirk Cousins returning punts? He gets paid to be a QB. Pitchers are paid to pitch.

Anyway, the DH will be in the stubborn NL in the next CBA. The players want it and I think the owners in the NL will relent.

Are you Nostradamus now?

Pitching and batting require different muscles.

You want Kirk Cousins returning punts? He gets paid to be a QB. Pitchers are paid to pitch.

Anyway, the DH will be in the stubborn NL in the next CBA. The players want it and I think the owners in the NL will relent.

No, you're right. No pitchers ever get hurt while pitching. It's a stupid argument.

If you read comments from people like Joe Maddon, and Jerry Dipoto, there is a lot of resistance to it.

Besides, I'd rather be stubborn than pompous and condescending.

No, you're right. No pitchers ever get hurt while pitching. It's a stupid argument.

If you read comments from people like Joe Maddon, and Jerry Dipoto, there is a lot of resistance to it.

Besides, I'd rather be stubborn than pompous and condescending.

You have got to be the angriest baseball fan I have ever seen. Everything anyone says just tees you off. It's never a discussion with you, always an argument.

Eh, not worth any more argument. Rage on about baseball. I got better things to do.

You have got to be the angriest baseball fan I have ever seen. Everything anyone says just tees you off. It's never a discussion with you, always an argument.

Eh, not worth any more argument. Rage on about baseball. I got better things to do.

Really? I'm not the least but upset. If you can't take a little sarcasm, maybe you should stick to your safe zone.

Archived