Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

whatever happened to our friend Ken...?

mcsluggo

Sadly, there haven't been enough juicy conspiracy theory threads here recently ....

... so, if you need a fix, i found this:

http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/photos/24-pics-prove-ken-m-greatest-troll-internet 

24 Pics That Prove 'Ken M' Is The Greatest Troll On The Internet

Posted: about a month ago by Daniel Dominguez

His name is Ken M, and he’s the internet’s greatest troll. Usually hanging out in the Yahoo news comment section but occasionally popping up on Facebook and the Huffington Post, Ken M is exceptionally skilled at making people furious with his almost movie-like so-dumb-they’re-genius comments. You need Ken M in your life. You just don’t know it yet. Here are the best of his hilarious comments:

<more at the link....>

Yeah, MSF was a beast...because his only social activities were at those Renaissance type of things, and with his roommates.

This was his fuel. I do truly believe that he thought that way in many instances. Sometimes he would do it just to stir the pot, other times he was dead serious.

Yeah, MSF was a beast...because his only social activities were at those Renaissance type of things, and with his roommates.

This was his fuel. I do truly believe that he thought that way in many instances. Sometimes he would do it just to stir the pot, other times he was dead serious.

Still think his "Ask MSF a Question" thread is the Tailgate GOAT

Still think his "Ask MSF a Question" thread is the Tailgate GOAT

I think the Suicide thread was the best.

Strawberry Milk is up there.

But certainly that one was top 5, he got a taste of his type of trolling, yet kept coming back for more...can't say the guy didn't have a backbone. Good stuff.

Archived