Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Missouri U. 'Protestors' Show True Colors

btfoom

Several different articles about how the 'protesters' at Missouri U aren't about justice, peace, or coming together.  They have a very POLITICAL point and have shown it the past few days, especially in response the the terror attack in Paris:

MIZZOU CAMPUS ACTIVISTS AND BLACK LIVES MATTER COMPLAIN ABOUT PARIS STEALING THE SPOTLIGHT

Missouri Protests take a troubling turn

White Students told to leave "Black Only Healing Space"

Missouri Media Professor Among Those Harassing Reporters at Protest

The entire thing should have been handled much differently.  The reports of the 'abuses' were never verified, and even if true, should not have cost the President his job.  Missou degrees about to be as useful as three dollar bills.

I've been very suspicious of this movement since day 1. What they are protesting about, near as I can tell, is some dude using a slur in a fight, and some other idiot painting a swastika graffiti. Ok.

It seems more like attention whoring. Guess what. There are stupid ignorant people out there. You do not have the right to be shielded from them. That you think you do paints you as a raging narcissist and drama queen

Black person tweets something stupid on twitter???? BAH GAWD, THE WHOLE MOVEMENT MUST THINK LIKE THAT!!

Donald Trump just said that the Paris tragedy could have been "different" if they had more guns. When is the "REPUBLICAN PARTY SHOWS THEIR TRUE COLORS" article??

Or where's the article about the Southern sororities not letting black girls in because (the sororities own words btw) they have bad attitudes, only in school because they are black, and don't relate to the other girls?? It's only article worthy when black people exclude white students. K. 

I've been very suspicious of this movement since day 1. What they are protesting about, near as I can tell, is some dude using a slur in a fight, and some other idiot painting a swastika graffiti. Ok.

It seems more like attention whoring. Guess what. There are stupid ignorant people out there. You do not have the right to be shielded from them. That you think you do paints you as a raging narcissist and drama queen

Yeah, damn man. Next time i get called a ""n-word"" on my way to class/my dorm, I'll be sure to suck it up. Don't want to upset you. 

This isn't attention whoring. Thanks to social media and other avenues, the isolated incidents of racism can't just go on anymore. Sure, we are past the days were we can't even attend schools with white people but that's not enough. 

But yeah, it is are all about breeding hate. Yep. Ok. Cool.

Black person tweets something stupid on twitter???? BAH GAWD, THE WHOLE MOVEMENT MUST THINK LIKE THAT!!

Donald Trump just said that the Paris tragedy could have been "different" if they had more guns. When is the "REPUBLICAN PARTY SHOWS THEIR TRUE COLORS" article??

Yeah, damn man. Next time i get called a ""n-word"" on my way to class/my dorm, I'll be sure to suck it up. Don't want to upset you.

Next time I get labeled unfairly by a random dude I will go on a hunger strike and sing we shall overcome on my fat ass on a plush lawn at the university my mommy and daddy are paying fore to attend

Oh wait no I won't because I don't think the world revolves around me. I will just move on

Next time I get labeled unfairly by a random dude I will go on a hunger strike and sing we shall overcome on my fat ass on a plush lawn at the university my mommy and daddy are paying fore to attend

Oh wait no I won't because I don't think the world revolves around me. I will just move on

don't pretend like it was one off event

yeah, the world revolves around black people. That's the message.

Again, your approval means about jack and **** since you hold no power. Thankfully, the people in power are listening.

Just curious, when was the last time you were called an "n word"? Out of hatred and by someone who isn't black of course, though I shouldn't have to use any qualifiers.

2010. Charlotte Hall, MD M&T Bank parking lot. My nana is driving into the drive through and some moron drives the wrong way and nearly hits us, yells out the window "YOU ****ING NIGGERS" and then gets out the car and threatens to "do us in" I'm not sure what that meant but I took it as a threat.

Now, do you want the less direct incidents too? I have those as well.

Look, I'm not a victim of racism every day or even often. I love this country and am grateful to be here. But we aren't going to sit back and say "oh gee that was so mean" when the **** does happen. 

Nor am I going to sit here and let people paint BLM as some hate group that's out to kill, destroy, etc. 

I'm fully aware that the only similarities that me (22 yo black man preparing to graduate from college) and a lot of other ES'ers (I'm guessing most are older white dudes with families and such) is our love/hate for sports. So we are going to disagree but at least be respectful about it.

yeah, the world revolves around black people. That's the message.

Again, your approval means about jack and **** since you hold no power. Thankfully, the people in power are listening.

Hope you find Cletus in his pickup truck in the Ozarks and bring him to justice.

Says the white guy. Convenient I must say.

Just curious, when was the last time you were called an "n word"? Out of hatred and by someone who isn't black of course, though I shouldn't have to use any qualifiers.

a few months ago when I visiting some family in South Carolina near Columbia. Was at a cookout, hugging one of my friends goodbye, some white guy in his truck yells out, "get your hands off our women, "n-word"", and sped off.

it is never quite so direct as that anymore though, the smaller incidents add up and mean the same

Says the white guy. Convenient I must say.

if I shared your point of view that wouldn't matter of course.

I have presented a point of view and two simple minded mouth breathers are trying to make this about me personally. I think that says it all

I'm done. Fight the power, man. Down with Cletus. graffiti sucks, man. I'm not eating

Hope you find Cletus in his pickup truck in the Ozarks and bring him to justice.

....I thought some of your football posts were out there but nice to see that you are consistent. 

I have presented a point of view and two simple minded mouth breathers are trying to make this about me personally. I think that says it all

I'm done. Fight the power, man. Down with Cletus. graffiti sucks, man. I'm not eating

You may have missed my earlier post. I said specifically that we don't really care about your opinion outside of telling you how laughable it is.

But mouth breather is mean.

I'll start a movement on it. 

Is there going to be an article on Ann Coulter's twitter feed or no?

Because I'll be sure to start a thread on it.

I doubt it. Never been a fan of telling people I don't identify with, how they should respond to hate filled comments and acts directed towards them, or mock their attempts (and right) to organize and speak out against it, which according to you, they should not do.

They should suck it up, soldier on, take it like a Real American, or whatever weird phrase people use these days.

Unfortunately thats what they used to do. Thankfully, nowadays people speak up, and don't give a damn what some random guy on the internet thinks about their situation

2010. Charlotte Hall, MD M&T Bank parking lot. My nana is driving into the drive through and some moron drives the wrong way and nearly hits us, yells out the window "YOU ****ING NIGGERS" and then gets out the car and threatens to "do us in" I'm not sure what that meant but I took it as a threat.

Now, do you want the less direct incidents too? I have those as well.

Look, I'm not a victim of racism every day or even often. I love this country and am grateful to be here. But we aren't going to sit back and say "oh gee that was so mean" when the **** does happen.

Nor am I going to sit here and let people paint BLM as some hate group that's out to kill, destroy, etc.

I'm fully aware that the only similarities that me (22 yo black man preparing to graduate from college) and a lot of other ES'ers (I'm guessing most are older white dudes with families and such) is our love/hate for sports. So we are going to disagree but at least be respectful about it.

That's pretty crappy. Assholes are assholes, for sure.

I wasn't asking because I was trying to discredit your argument or anything. I was asking because I can't remember the last time one of my black friends said, "the dude called me an n today." Certainly it's something that would come up in conversation.

Also, don't try and alienate yourself by saying the only thing you and many of us have in common is our favorite football team. That's a cop out. I might be white and 33 and have a wife and a kid, and I'm not a pre-op transgender, but I bet there is a lot more than football that we have in common.

a few months ago when I visiting some family in South Carolina near Columbia. Was at a cookout, hugging one of my friends goodbye, some white guy in his truck yells out, "get your hands off our women, "n-word"", and sped off.

it is never quite so direct as that anymore though, the smaller incidents add up and mean the same

Had no idea you were black, to be honest, your race is still unknown to me...

But seriously, there seems to be a trend in just these two examples. A coward (could be white, could be something else) with a means of escape, yelling crap to illicit a response. If you can't say something to someone's face, then don't say it at all. That's my motto, in business and friendships.

These guys say this stuff when they have the upper hand, true coward.

Archived