Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

COD: Black Ops III

Dont Taze Me Bro

Ok, it's happening this Friday peeps.  I have pre-ordered and downloaded the game, ready for launch.  Here is some info on the game, to get a more inside look at game modes, perks, score streaks, etc.

http://charlieintel.com/black-ops-3-multiplayer/

Ok, who is playing besides me and Chewy, on PS4?

PS4 Gamertag:  DontTazeMeBroski

We should start an ES clan right out of the gate and get after it.  Post y'alls gamertags and suggestions in here.  And continue to post setups (weapons, perks, score streaks, etc) once the game launches and we start playing. 

Happy hunting yall. Hope the game is great and COD can make a little bit of a comeback. It burns me that I won't be there for opening night, but hey Cod4 is my favorite game ever and I didn't play it until several months after its release. I enjoyed the two Black Ops games like crazy. They're my second and third favorite CODs. Great times.

I haven't really watched anything about this at all. Thought the wall running was an even more retarded addition... but I'm all about that COD life though, sooooo.

I played Titanfall on PC and the wall running was actually pretty cool, imo.  Just another added element to the game, granted, I can do without it, it's not hard to get used to.  While they are wall running, they still are a target :)  

I played Titanfall on PC and the wall running was actually pretty cool, imo. Just another added element to the game, granted, I can do without it, it's not hard to get used to. While they are wall running, they still are a target :)

I think it looks alright, will be useful for flanking fo sho. That slide move where you accelerate looks like a beast ass giddy-up move.

Archived