Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Updated for Panthers game: Orange County, California (We''ll take LA and SD too) Skins Fans unite

Alaskins

Doing the Panthers game at Buffalo Wild Wings in Aliso VIejo:

26711 Aliso Creek Rd, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656

All,

This thread is a long time coming and I hope that there are a few of us out there.  I'm looking to meet up with like-minded Redskins fans in SoCal on game days.

My wife and I (somewhat) recently moved from the DMV to Orange County, CA and I've been sincerely missing the camaraderie of the ES tailgates.

If anyone is interested in meeting up on game days please let me know.  I'd be happy to organize the meet-ups.

Thanks and HTTR

bgfifYcY.png

P.S. Why in the heck won't the title take a ' character???

I can see that this has been tried before, with limited results:

http://es.redskins.com/topic/215266-attn-all-orange-county-so-cal-fans/

http://es.redskins.com/topic/135601-winstons-in-san-diego-and-over-100-skins-fans-in-a-cali-bar/

http://es.redskins.com/topic/202675-redskins-bars/

If any of you are sill active on ES, please let me know.

We are recent (2 year) transplants from DMV to OC and I'd love to meet up with like-minded Skins fans on game days. We had such a blast at the ES tailgates while living back east. I'd like to bring a little bit of that magic with us to OC. So if anyone's interested, please let me know!

If anyone wants to hang out with fellow SKins fans, we'll be at BDubs in Lake Forest with the Crew (friends and family; no Cowgirls fans!; maybe a Giant fan) tomorrow if anyone is interested (23600 Rockfield Blvd, Lake Forest, CA 92630). I'll be wearing a Murphy Jersey. Feel free to stop by and meet some new skins fans...

Edit: wife is washing the Murphy jersey, I'll be wearing a burgundy Portis jersey

Please add me to the list

Thank You

AWESOME, and you got it!  Will do for you and thecoach22.

HAD a BLAST today with our little crew.  We were so excited on the comeback and game winning drive that all of the Chargers and Raiders fans in BDubs were cheering for the Skins.  Good times!

We may try "The Classic Q" in Newport after the bye.  Listed in RedskinsRally as a Skins bar.  May miss one week as my wife has a trip planned.. not sure which week.  

You could drive down to San Diego, Ocean Beach, theres a bar there 1 block from the beach full of Redskins fans on game days, only Redskins fans, saw them throw out a Puke fan in a jersey one time when I was there lol.

its called winstons. kind of a dive bar, in a divey area, but yeah, its a skins bar. joxer daley's in LA (culver city) is the craziest skins bar ive been to though (in DC or anywhere else). i definitely would check that out for a game

All,

This thread is a long time coming and I hope that there are a few of us out there.  I'm looking to meet up with like-minded Redskins fans in SoCal on game days.

My wife and I (somewhat) recently moved from the DMV to Orange County, CA and I've been sincerely missing the camaraderie of the ES tailgates.

If anyone is interested in meeting up on game days please let me know.  I'd be happy to organize the meet-ups.

Thanks and HTTR

bgfifYcY.png

P.S. Why in the heck won't the title take a ' character???

Latitude 32 in Pacific beach SD is a great Redskins bar, might be a little south for you though 

its called winstons. kind of a dive bar, in a divey area, but yeah, its a skins bar. joxer daley's in LA (culver city) is the craziest skins bar ive been to though (in DC or anywhere else). i definitely would check that out for a game

Latitude over in PB is a brilliant Skins bar also. Has a really good bunch of regulars. Erupted yesterday. Brilliant.

• 3 weeks later...

It's great to see that members that I respect and follow are also in OC!

Sorry for the lack of posts and plans.  We had the bye then were in Mexico on vacation for the last game.  It was very interesting to watch it in Spanish at a local "sports bar."  I was the only Skins fan there, but there were a sizable number of Pats fans..

Super late notice, but I've got a pass from the wife for the game tomorrow.  If anyone wants to meet up, I'm down.  

I'm in Laguna Niguel BTW.

Was thinking about hitting up one of the BDubs (Irvine, MV, or AV) or tying "the Perfect Q" in Newport which is supposed to be a Skins bar.  Any interest?

Fellow SoCal ESers...

On a recommendation from a (non Redskins-fan) friend, I went to the Buffalo Wilds Wings in Aliso Viejo, CA last Sunday for the game...  He said that he had heard that there was a fair number our fans there.

I had an ABSOLUTE BLAST watching the game with other skins fans!  This was the best experience that I've found so far since moving from the DMV.  

At this point, it's a "mini" skins bar, but I'd highly encourage anyone who is interested to try it out.  None of the other fans were on ES (yet), but they have all been coming to the bar pretty religiously over the past few years and have a great rapport with the staff.  Most are transplants from the DMV area, with a few "born and raised" CA fans. Everyone was even were singing the fight song after the big TDs.

I know that the game is likely to be on local TV this weekend, but if anyone is interested in meeting up with some fellow fans, I'll be there.  Heck, I'll buy a beer for any ES fans that show up (in appropriate gear of course)  :lol:.   I'll most likely be the only one wearing a Trent Murphy jersey.

The address is:

26711 Aliso Creek Rd, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Buffalo+Wild+Wings/@33.5756083,-117.7291824,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x80dcef528fe89e1b:0x683b5980885c1b41

I hope to see some of you there!

HTTR!

tumblr_mvv79msJnQ1s322dbo1_500.png

Archived