Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins @ Jets Prediction thread. Flying high or running for cover?

Wyndorf25

I don't know why but I think our Redskins take this one. Yes, this is the type of defense that should stuff the run and force Cousins to throw plumbs to Revis, Cromartie and Co. But for some reason I am optimistic that OUR defense and ST actually make the difference in this game.

I think this is gonna be a close, low scoring game with the Redskins emerging victorious.

Redskins 17

Jest 13

If still no Reed/Djax, I just don't see where the offense is going to come from.

I see us in another low scoring affair, losing 13-10

I agree to a point. I'd like to see our play callers open it up. Utilize Ross and Crowder. We are going to have to get creative to win this. If we can't line up and run it against the Falcons I doubt we will be able to do it against the Jets. It's time to open up the offense

I agree to a point. I'd like to see our play callers open it up. Utilize Ross and Crowder. We are going to have to get creative to win this. If we can't line up and run it against the Falcons I doubt we will be able to do it against the Jets. It's time to open up the offense

Revis Cromartie and Skrine on our receivers... that front seven.... Damn. This would be THE worst week to play with yourselves in the film room

I feel more confident picking this game as a loss than the falcons game, despite the score being closer (as compared to my falcons prediction as opposed to the real outcome). 

I really think with the type of faults Cousins shows, the INTs, telegraphing passes potentially, etc, that the jets D is going to make it hard on us.  Of course they come off a bye, and get their richardson back, who will probably be half insane when he's playing.

I don't give too much respect to their offense, which is why I think it will be lowish scoring, but I have a funny feeling we will be turning the ball over 3+ times this game.  I think we might get a sack/fumble, but only convert it to a FG and feel ****ty about the whole thing.

I think we lose 17-20 

I think we surprise everyone and win this game comfortably. Ryan Fitzpatrick will prove to be the real INT machine and KC will have a great day, maybe 3TDs (of course, he may throw.....nope, not bringing it up), Alf will run for over 100 TDs. The D will shut down their O and we win 27-10.

We're mirror images of each other right now, I think we can take this game but it will be extremely low scoring and dominated by Defense I want to say 17-14 us

Yep, especially when you look at the stats.  Except, their D is better ... again, statistically. 

Being their at  home, and being these are still the Skins, we lose and it sucks, because this right around the time we go into our annual, "Let's lose the next 7 of 8" parade. 

I would be shocked if we get more than 13 points. 

Jets 17

Skins 10

Archived