Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Herbalife Smoothies? Anyone drink these?

daveakl

Been going to a smoothie shop beside my gym after working out and drinking these. Taste great, replacing lunch with it, losing weight, happy with life.......

But

The reviews for this stuff online say I am poisoning my body.

Anyone have any real insight?

I don't know about whether the shakes themselves are poison or not (and i hope that is not the bar you set for ingesting things).

I do know that a federal judge said the following about the company:

"Herbalife openly disclosed that it was susceptible to legal challenge precisely because its practices occupy the gray area between legitimate multi-level marketing company and illegal pyramid scheme,"

There are probably 500+ other solid meal replacement options out there, I would probably look into a different one than Herbalife.  

Can you post the ingredients?

I wish I could find them. That's half the problem.

I don't know about whether the shakes themselves are poison or not (and i hope that is not the bar you set for ingesting things).

I do know that a federal judge said the following about the company:

There are probably 500+ other solid meal replacement options out there, I would probably look into a different one than Herbalife.

Lol, by poison I mean not that great for you. Not that it would actually kill me.

I did read the judge article. It jumped out when I was researching but it was because less then a certain % of their sales were to actual customers and not just working down the pyramid.

I wish I could find them. That's half the problem.

If you can't find a list of the ingredients, then I'd say that's much more than half the problem, but nearly all of the problem, because it most likely means that they have something to hide.

Have you just looked online, or have you tried contacting a rep ?

Because, considering it's an MLM company, it should be easy as **** to attract a rep, with questions about their product.

For example, go on FB and post something like, "Hey does anyone here sell Herbalife, because I have questions ?!"

And if you have more than a couple hundred friends, chances are you'll get at least one response, saying, "HEY, HEY, right here !! Me, Me, Me. I can help you with Herbalife !!!"

Archived