Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins GM’s Wife Accuses ESPN’s Dianna Russini Of Being Her Husband’s ‘Side Piece’ Per BustedCoverage.

RFKFedEx

Thankfully we have Tony Wyllie to set em straight with "NFL Security" and stuff. 

Yea, outside of laughing at the world of Twitter, when you think about it... it's a very serious accusation for both Scott and Diana. Most likely they will claim the account was hacked. Although, I can't think of a hacker coming up with that idea.

Yea, outside of laughing at the world of Twitter, when you think about it... it's a very serious accusation for both Scott and Diana. Most likely they will claim the account was hacked. Although, I can't think of a hacker coming up with that idea.

I can considering how much slut shaming goes on with her and Brit McHenry 

AH! Reminds me of 1993 almost to the day. Where is the squire when you need him. Older fans should remember and this passed too. Younger fans research WaPo for Marlene Cooke. It is worth the laugh. We haven't changed. Doesn't matter the owner, the players or staff. This is the Redskins and always will. Here the link. Have to Laugh

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/local/longterm/library/cooke/marl93.htm

Drama exists where there is a market for it.

My god if only ES and twitter were around in the late 80s and early 90s.

Marlena Kent Cooke on the hood of a Jaguar in Georgetown with her 26 year old bf in the vicinity.

Good times 

Beat me to it. I posted the link to the story.LOL

After taking another look at the google cache of the twitter page, I'm leaning towards fake.

If so though, it's some stalker-type stuff going on in that account, especially the birthday tweet to his son. To that point, the son likely would have tweeted back "thanks" to anyone, so it doesn't entail a connection there, especially if he didn't see the full name on the account, but just the "rutherchevy" handle.

The only real head scratcher is the tweet from the other Redskins wife.

Ugh, why am I taking part in this discussion. So over social media and why I don't use it (other than anonymous forums, of course)

Sorry, can't possibly be true. I refuse to believe that our GM's judgement is so bad he would trade his gorgeous wife for Dianna....

Maybe it's a former way hotter girlfriend.

If his judgement is akin to Tiger Woods' taste in women, then I must therefore question all of his football decisions. 

You don't trade a 1st round draft pick for a 5th or 6th rounder.

Maybe McCloughans new wife is Te'o's ex?

Oh no, our fan base may be embarrassing to the Social Justice Warrior crowd. OHHH NOEZ! Whatever shall we do :roll: I'm sure if not for the joking response from our fan base those types would just love the Redskins. I'm so horribly embaressed by all of us.

Archived