Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cousins as starter.

antiqueman71

The issue with Cousins is his attitude is too lasse-faire to be a starter. He too easily accepted his role as back-up from day one. As a fan I really want him to succeed. They say good guys finish last. I hope not. I want to see him grow a mean streak. I want to see guys that hate to lose. Fingers crossed.

I dont think the issue with Cousins is a lassez-faire attitude, I think if anything he cant handle the pressure of having RG3 waiting in the wings. Its that stress that makes every interception or blown play that much greater in his (cousins) own head. He puts some questionable throws out there, if he wants to be a gunslinger he's gonna have to have a gunslinger mentality, and that means a short memory, and bounce back attitude. He wants to appear aloof as to not rock the boat, but you know he wants to keep the starting job, so he puts more pressure on himself. At this level he's gonna need to learn to deal with the pressure of competition, hopefully he learns quick and grows. That being said I just want this team to win, whether its Captain Kirk at the helm or RG3, they both have areas they need to improve, and I'm behind them. 

Archived