Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who exactly are the "high ranking sources"?

evmiii

Maybe I am tainted because I am a life long Redskin fan, but it seems that any disharmony within this organization gets outside the organization more regularly than other franchises. Is this an attempt to undermine the head coach? Bruce? Scott? Snyder?

Is it surprising to anyone the staff is looking at all options? Why does this make a headline on many sports channels? If the team wasn't already fragmented, what chance do they have to stay united?

We need to plug this leak or things will never get better. I don't know which of the above mentioned folks Is in the best position to plug the hole, but it must stop.

It's sad that my first review of the sports headlines is to see what embarrassing storyline came out of the organization today? It's a good day if I don't see anything about Redskins. I hate drama and this organization is pushing me to my limit.

Anybody have any insight.

I'm not a doomsday type of guy, but if this report has any nuts to it, it's over. If Dan meddles as much as reported, we will never win. If he doesn't allow football people to make football decision we are witnessing the final nail in the coffin.

What esteemed coach would come here? None. Only those looking for a quick payday. Hopefully this isn't true, because if hiring a GM was just to silence the masses, this is gonna be status quo for the entirety of the Snyder Era.

Who's to say there are high ranking sources and not just something contrived by the media? It would not be the first time. Another report citing 3 sources has surfaced stating that all parties involved,including Snyder are on the same page as far as Robert is concerned.Who knows for sure? I have a hard time believing Scott M would've signed on here if he wasn't given control.I guess time will tell.

Normally I would say its all made up. But there are multiple people quoting basically the same thing. And some of these reporters are good ones. Schefter comes to mind. That leads me to believe that there is some merit to the reports. I would understand why Snyder wants to have some answers before the trigger is pulled though. This is one circumstance that I can somewhat agree with him. We gave up a TON for Griffin. Being prudent is the smart thing to do IMO. And I am sure its not about the money for Snyder. He drops mega contracts left and right. 16 Mill is nothing for him. 

Normally I would say its all made up. But there are multiple people quoting basically the same thing. And some of these reporters are good ones. Schefter comes to mind. That leads me to believe that there is some merit to the reports. 

Did Schefter say it, of just put his name on a report? I'm not sure.

But I do know that PFT is saying every source they ask says it's not true.

Maybe I am tainted because I am a life long Redskin fan, but it seems that any disharmony within this organization gets outside the organization more regularly than other franchises. Is this an attempt to undermine the head coach? Bruce? Scott? Snyder?

Is it surprising to anyone the staff is looking at all options? Why does this make a headline on many sports channels? If the team wasn't already fragmented, what chance do they have to stay united?

We need to plug this leak or things will never get better. I don't know which of the above mentioned folks Is in the best position to plug the hole, but it must stop.

It's sad that my first review of the sports headlines is to see what embarrassing storyline came out of the organization today? It's a good day if I don't see anything about Redskins. I hate drama and this organization is pushing me to my limit.

Anybody have any insight.

great question and I wish I could give an answer to your question, but the drama and source leaking needs to stop. it is getting very old.

Who knows who it is. We cannot even clean house correctly.

I feel Mike was the mole via Schefter but is gone. Maybe he is just a middle man now. We are so dysfunctional, I feel like the media could make up things and easily guess that they are probably true and we could never disprove it. Source: Someone at Redskins Park wants to trade RG3.... its not that difficult to throw it out and see if it sticks. 

Hey give me a break I just work here

eastern1.jpg

Lets keep in mind this IS EPSN, not exactly the bastion of integrity these days.  They will do what it takes to sell stories, and sensational sells.  

I dont believe for a second you bring in a guy with a track record like Scotty Mac to run your organization and you vet him thoroughly, and then 6 months later you dont like the way hes running the organization that you gave him full control over?  I dont buy it.

Have you guys not realized that "sources" are about 90% made up to drive media stories?

I tweeted this out so you know. 

Lets keep in mind this IS EPSN, not exactly the bastion of integrity these days.  They will do what it takes to sell stories, and sensational sells.  

I dont believe for a second you bring in a guy with a track record like Scotty Mac to run your organization and you vet him thoroughly, and then 6 months later you dont like the way hes running the organization that you gave him full control over?  I dont buy it.

Lets keep in mind this IS EPSN, not exactly the bastion of integrity these days.

It would interesting to know where Bruce Allen falls in all this. He helped brocker the trade to get RGIII. Then hired a coach in Gruden who prefers a tradition drop back QB. I remember reading the Skins asked permission to interview Greg Roman for the HC. He knows how to work with a QB like RGIII and design the offense around them. Maybe he turned the Skins request down but if Allen was about making it work with the investment made in RGIII then the Gruden hire is a fail on Allen.

It would interesting to know where Bruce Allen falls in all this. He helped brocker the trade to get RGIII. Then hired a coach in Gruden who prefers a tradition drop back QB. I remember reading the Skins asked permission to interview Greg Roman for the HC. He knows how to work with a QB like RGIII and design the offense around them. Maybe he turned the Skins request down but if Allen was about making it work with the investment made in RGIII then the Gruden hire is a fail on Allen.

We didn't interview Roman (as was scheduled) because Gruden was supposedly getting interest from Tennessee. Once there was a chance Allen might not get his buddy Gruden, he pulled the trigger, because he was going to hire him all along and now was afraid to wait until the sham interviews were over.

Archived