Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Training Camp Day 1 Win Total Prediction

SkinsHokieFan

Day 1 training camp win total poll  

187 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins will the Redskins have in 2015

I am actually going to track to see if this changes at the end of training camp. Trying to get a feel of the fan base on the eve of TC.

I still think this team is years away from contending but is going in the right direction.

5 wins, which is still purgatory as it doesn't get us a top 2 tradeable draft pick, but the team still sucks.

I will add another poll before week 1. Obviously things could change after TC

I think we go 6 wins at least. I also think that people underestimate how good our oline will be this year. Switching to a power run game where Lavaou and Long SHOULD (not guaranteed) thrive in. Williams and Litch are locks to me. If Scherff is worth the 5th pick, we should be locked down. That should make all the difference in the world, but I'm keeping my expectations low.

6/7 wins I think. Went with 7 because I'm feeling glass half full.

It's all about Griffin though really. If he has a good camp and the signs are there for a comeback player of the year type season then I'm all in. Surrounding talent is nowhere near as bad as some make out. We've had a heck of an off-season imo.

I am actually going to track to see if this changes at the end of training camp. Trying to get a feel of the fan base on the eve of TC.

I still think this team is years away from contending but is going in the right direction.

5 wins, which is still purgatory as it doesn't get us a top 2 tradeable draft pick, but the team still sucks.

I will add another poll before week 1. Obviously things could change after TC

5 sounds about right for a SWAG.

Gotta see the QB's to make a better guess after pre-season.

The Rook :)

9 wins and make the playoffs.  This is my most optimistic time of the year for me.  I start wearing more and more Redskins gear.  Ive learned Paloffs are now - during training camp.  Once the season actually starts the optimism fades.

I was in Vegas a couple weeks ago and placed a bet the Skins would make the Superbowl.  (was the only Redskins bet they would take at the time... was hoping to bet over/under).  $10 bet to win the NFC.  If it happens Ill be looking at $450 I think.

6/7 wins I think. Went with 7 because I'm feeling glass half full.

It's all about Griffin though really. If he has a good camp and the signs are there for a comeback player of the year type season then I'm all in. Surrounding talent is nowhere near as bad as some make out. We've had a heck of an off-season imo.

Technically, 7 is just under half empty :silly:

The poll should go up to 19, since that's how many games we're going to win this season, en route to our historic 4th super bowl victory. With the cannon arm of Colt McCoy, and the iron man Jordan Reed, nobody will stop us.

19-0.

Edit: Check that, I predict 23 wins. Can't forget about us going undefeated in the preseason.

We should be a little better than last year.  Have a real GM get's you at least a couple of more wins.  So, I went 6-10.

We are 2, maybe 3 more drafts away from being a contender.

I view 2015 as nothing more as an evaluation year.  Scott will get a hands on look at what he really has. What positions are

set and what positions need to be filled.  Then, he can go from there and build us the right way.  Assuming, Dan lets him.

What Scott does, depends on 2 questions being answered.

Question 1: Jay Gruden -  Is he a head coach?  Last year, he showed he wasn't.  This year, he must show Scott; that he's the coach to lead this franchise.  If he is, then we can move forward and Scott and Jay can build us that winning team.  If it turns out Jay can't coach; then we will have to make a change.  Hopefully, Dan will resist the urge to go after a big name. That Big name, may want his own GM. Hopefully, should we need to change coaches; Scott has full authority to pick the next coach.  Someone from Seattle would be my guess or one of Jim Harbaugh's coaches.  

Question 2: RG3 - RG3 has to show that he can stay healthy all season and that the team feels comfortable enough with going into 2016 and beyond with RG3.  RG3 will get the time to show us, he's the guy, but I think if by week 12, he's not producing; he's benched and done for good.  Then Scott knows QB will be one of the positions we will need to fill next year. Though, Scott may have stopgap person in the role until he finds that franchise QB.  Build the rest of the team, until he finds that QB.

S0, it's 6-10 in 2015 for me and seeing whether Jay Gruden can be a head coach or RG3 or QB. Nothing else matters to me this year.  My gut says Jay and Robert will not be on this team in 2016.

Archived